Wedding Etiquette Forum

**WoW guildies**

How come you're never around anymore?

And nobody better come in here complaining about WoW talk, it's very clearly marked.  :P

Re: **WoW guildies**

• What the eff with the wow talk.

You know someone was going to do it since you said not to.  Yeah there definitely hasn't been much lately though that I've seen.  I also haven't seen Celles around a whole lot though, and isn't she one that usually talks about it?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • MEet out back of the luminous pyro castle with your spear and your blood elf. Don't forget the wings.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • She's been over on SB... she's forsaken us.
  • I've been levelling my druid while FI catches up to my mage there. I wanted to see all of the new-old-world content, but I bypassed most of it because random dungeon as a healer is SO OP.
  • I was talking about Celles, Fishy.  I know you would never leave E for realz.

And yes, Vegasgroom is a hottie-pants.  I wanted to say something in that thread but uh... you know.
  • DocBroc, I could be both a player and a widow.   H used to play a lot more than me.  He doesn't play at all anymore - he's onto Call of Duty now on PS3.  WoW we could do together, but man, did we argue about it. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Cataphora is your FI, right Any? 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wow-guildies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:483483b6-6a8b-41cc-bb9c-9ce91966f8d4Post:447fd669-cb26-45be-beb4-c282dabd5d3c">Re: **WoW guildies**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cataphora is your FI, right Any? 
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

Tis indeed.
  • I saw him on a quest yesterday!  I was like "Does that say 'boarwar'?" then he was gone.
  • Oh.  And, what the eff is the server?  :D 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Lol, he was probably taking a dungeon queue. He despises questing, but loves tanking. I'm actually in awe of how fast he's levelled it now that we aren't raiding.

• I shatz on this thread.
  • Georgia, shut your pie hole!
  • Georgia, I'll have you know I can HP AND WoW.  So thhhhhbbbbbppppppp. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Georgia, don't make me kick your ass. I'll do it.

I'm not shitting you.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Yeah, I can HP, too, so THERE. 

I'm probably going to WWoHP in February!!  SQUEEE
  • BRING IT, SNOWFACE!!!!!!!!!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wow-guildies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:483483b6-6a8b-41cc-bb9c-9ce91966f8d4Post:9b9ecbfd-5a9f-4c7b-a00a-e28f41c4557c">Re: **WoW guildies**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I can HP, too, so THERE.  I'm probably going to WWoHP in February!!  SQUEEE
    Posted by kikibaby[/QUOTE]

Ooh, and I bet traffic won't be super heavy since Spring Breaks won't have started yet.
  • SNOW FACE?! SNOW FACE?!? Well I never'd....

You'll get yours, Georgia. Watch your back.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I suspended my subscription today :( We don't have the monies right now. As soon as I'm gainfully employed, however, IT IS ON.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wow-guildies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:483483b6-6a8b-41cc-bb9c-9ce91966f8d4Post:0fe81d0b-0660-4b7d-8ed3-9a058b72e109">Re: **WoW guildies**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I suspended my subscription today :( We don't have the monies right now. As soon as I'm gainfully employed, however, IT IS ON.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

You cancelled a week before Cata comes out? Duuuuude =P
  • Pssst, Georgia, "snowface" appears to have a hairdryer and I bet she knows how to use it.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• You never joined our guild anyway, LC.  Cry
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wow-guildies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:483483b6-6a8b-41cc-bb9c-9ce91966f8d4Post:352b769f-0c90-4829-9a63-692663191407">Re: **WoW guildies**</a>:
    [QUOTE]SNOW FACE?! SNOW FACE?!? Well I never'd.... You'll get yours, Georgia. Watch your back.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Watch my back, eh? 1500 miles... it would take you a whole DAY to get here (unles you have magical powers, such as the power of flight). I think I have time to ready my cat army.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_wow-guildies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:483483b6-6a8b-41cc-bb9c-9ce91966f8d4Post:c6306032-c859-4b1c-b04a-69125b7a349a">Re: **WoW guildies**</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: **WoW guildies** : You cancelled a week before Cata comes out? Duuuuude =P
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]
    I know. I'm so douchey. But again, we weren't even going to pay to upgrade yet anyway. This having one income thing blows.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • AH-HA-HA-HA (evil slow sinister laugh).

You just wait. Your pussy will offer you no protection.
    AH

HA

HA

HA.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Is "snowface" like "snowflake"?  Way to go all MrsTayPrince on everyone.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Wait. A snowface with a hair dryer. Is that like a kamikaze snowman?

I have triple pussy protection.
  • I have forsaken no one.

I am bi-boardal, damn it!  

E.'s just been unbearably slow lately.  :(

Oh, and I started a Tauren priest on Uldaman but no one is ever around to /ginvite me.  QQ.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards