Florida-West Coast

Vendor Reviews

We got married on 12.2.12 in Clearwater Beach

Destiny and Light (Hair and Makeup): A+++ Well worth the money. Her team showed up at 5 am for our 9:30 wedding and had everyone done by 8:45. There were 9 of us. She was patient and re did the lipstick/makeup I didnt like. She also helped me into my dress and was helping out with other little things she saw that needed to be done. Loved her.

Wes Weber Photography- A+ - we havent gotten all of our photos back yet but our engagement shots were beautiful and our sneak peeks as well. I loved them

Safety Harbor Resort and Spa - B - The venue was nice and the proce was right in our budget. the staff was very nice to work with and really did give us a lot for our money. We had a brunch wedding and our guests loved the food. They lost their A+ because when we originally booked they said cancelling their Sunday brunch would not be a problem , however right after our final payment there was "nothing that could be done" about cancelling it. This made me very upset as it was the deciding factor in booking them

Voila Cinematic: A- We have seen the video yet but they were unobtrusive and proffesional

Let Them Eat Cake- (B-) The cake was ok , I didnt feel like it looked like my picture but my hubby and mother though it looked great

Unique Event Designs - B- Day of coordination/partial planning

-Staci is a sweetheart and was great to work with. She had a baby midway through which I felt slowed her down. However everything went smoothly the day of and she really did help pull all of my little ideas together in a cohesive fashion

MMD Events- A+- Florals and decor - everything was beautiful and well put together

David Dillingham Quartet- I didnt get to hear them but I heard they were beautiful

DJ Randy (breezin entertainment)- He did a great job, played exactly what we wanted

I hope this helps. Happy Planning.
577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary

Re: Vendor Reviews

• Congrats girl! I'm glad things went well! A brunch wedding sounds so fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks Krystal! It was
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • M1ssJ, I have a question about your wedding coordinator.  If you had to do it all over again, would you still hire Unique Event Designs?
  • swanny55, I'm torn about that. She was great. I didn't worry anout anything for the day of. Literally all I did that day was enjoy.  She also brought in several elements that I didn't have to hunt down.

That being said I was planning for closr to 2 years before I hired her and I had a lot of stuff done. I didn't need her for partial planning but would 20000% hire her again for day of coordination
  • Good to hear!  I'm waffling between hiring a planner or not.  We went to a wedding where the bride had another planner and the whole wedding and reception was breathtaking.

I just need to decide whether to spend the $ or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards