Missouri-Kansas City

Boudoir Photographer Recs?

Hi ladies!
I'm coming up on my second anniversary, and really want to do some boudoir pics as a gift for my husband.  Do any of you have any recommendations for who to use?

Thanks so much!

Re: Boudoir Photographer Recs?

• prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Blue Rue. I loved my pictures and the book I had made was awesome. I did a marathon session with Aaron (the photographer) and CaraSue Hall doing my hair/makeup. It was a tad expensive (I think $350 with $100 photo credit, and the book was around $200 so I paid like $450 all together), but a really nice gift and a lot of fun!

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I beleive my photographer does B-pics.  Her name is Cassie from C. Lynne productions.  I like her a lot and her pictures are great!  clynneproductions.com
  • edited December 2011
    I have seen the work of our photographer, PhotoMomentos but have not personally scheduled with them. I also heard that Sarah Dickerson will be doing marathon sessions with CaraSue Hall (makeup) in April. Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Jessica Roark with www.epagafoto.com

one word : amazing!
  • AJG456AJG456 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used Blue Rue as well-- great experience!  I absolutely love how the pictures turned out.
  • edited December 2011
    Dancing Man Studio does awesome work from what I have seen and rather reasonable.
    dancingmanstudio.com
    facebook.com/dancingmanstudio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards