Ohio-Cleveland

Reception site that lets you bring your own caterer?

Does any one know of a nice venue on the west side (Strongsville, Middleburg Heights area) or downtown that will let you bring your own caterer and bar tender. My finance and I are having a hard time finding a place we like. We have around 200 guests. One option we are looking at is The Galleria. Any thought?

Thanks!

Re: Reception site that lets you bring your own caterer?

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Middleburg Hts. Rec. Center lets you bring your own caterer and such. The Don Umerley Civic Center in Rocky River also is a BYOB/BYOC site, but I don't know their capacity offhand. Look into Gemini Center in Fairview Park as well.

If you're thinking that by using your own caterer, you'll automatically save tons of $$$ vs. using an all-inclusive hall, that's not always the case. We had our reception (175 guests) at the Belarusan American Community Center in Strongsville. They supply the catering, but you BYOB. Price (without alcohol) is under $35/pp. We served only beer and wine at ours and by cutting out liquor, that saved us some money.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Weddingsincleveland.com gives you the option to filter through venues that allow outside catering! good luck!

Married the love of my life on Friday, December 16, 2011!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards