New York-Western

Locations to take pictures in Lancaster,ny please?!

Hi, I am hoping to have my ceremony and reception at theLancaster Elks Lodge #1478
33 Legion Parkway
P.O. Box 138
Lancaster, NY 14086 and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for places nearby to take wedding photos in between the ceremony and reception? I came across westwood park in Lancaster and finally went there yesterday, it was a nice park but wasnt what I expected since there werent really places with scenery for pics. I am a little bumbed because that park was close by the elks lodge! Any help would be appreciated because I really do not know the Lancaster area that well. Thanks Smile

Re: Locations to take pictures in Lancaster,ny please?!

• tessablythetessablythe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Como Park in Lancaster has some nice spots near the lighthouse where I've seen pictures before. Or in the Lancaster Opera House in the center of the village.
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kind of a drive but Akron Falls is really nice. Plus the village of Lancaster is really cute as well. Plus the places mententioned above.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    I second Como Park.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards