Maine

Plans for the week?

What do you hope to accomplish this week?  Can be WR (wedding related) or NWR (non-wedding related)

Re: Plans for the week?

• edited December 2011
    WR: Finish buying BM gifts, update music list for our DJ, finalize cake flavors/design, schedule hair trial, and find a bra to wear with my dress. Eek I'm gonna be busy!

NWR: I really should clean, since I procrastinated it this weekend...
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't been on this board in a few days - it looks like things are picking up!  There are more posts to read than I've ever seen here - yay!

WR 
    - Finish invites - every week I think we're almost done, but this week I'm certain!  
    -Attend my shower!  Yay!  It's tomorrow evening.  I'm excited :)

NWR 
    -My brother and his fiancee are in town, so we'll be spending time with them.   
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

Just got done finishing the BM jewelry and my haute inspired bracelet. This week I hope to finish the invites and of course the never ending paying of the wedding :)

• edited December 2011
    WR: On the search for more buttons that won't cost me an arm and a leg.  They are for the button bouquets that I am attempting to make.

NWR: House hunting and work and to start and finish reading the last song by nicholas sparks.
  • mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR- try to finish up some DIY. We did a trial run of our favor chocolate dipped oreos so Ill be interested to see how they taste in a few days.

NWR- Today is my little brothers 21st Birthday so we'll be doing the family thing tonight & then Saturdays my Mom's Birthday so we're going to the ocean I think. Then sunday is bunny day for my kids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards