Georgia-Savannah

Amazing hotel for boudoir shoot?

Hi everyone, 

I haven't been on here for like, TWO YEARS, but this board was such a help when I was getting married that I thought it might be the right place to come :)

My DH and I are coming up on our 2-year anniversary, and we have a bran-new baby (yay!).  I want to have a boudoir shoot done as an anniversary gift, and I want the most amazing, modern, hip, interesting hotel in Savannah as the backdrop.  Any suggestions?  I've been the the Mansion on Forsyth Park, and it's my front-runner because I don't really know many other hotels!  Is there one with cooler rooms?   I would LOVE a balcony...

Thanks in advance!
Laura

Re: Amazing hotel for boudoir shoot?

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Try AVIA ( a modern botique style hotel) or Bohemia
    This is AVIA

This is Bohemia
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We had our engagement pictures taken on River Street last week and walked past the Bohemian.  It was the first time I'd seen it, and I was very impressed.  I'd definitely try there; they have rooms that overlook River Street, though I can't remember if they have balconies or not, sorry!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    i would suggest both the Grand Bohemian which u can enter either from river st or bay st. as well avia which is on bay st. both are new and very modern
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards