Chit Chat

families in different states

I am from MA but moved to WV a few years ago. I am trying to figure out how this is going to work out. My fiances family isn't very big and not very many of them are going to attend the wedding so I suggested we go up to where I was from since I had a bigger family and most of mine wouldn't be able to travel down here. But I am trying to figure out how I am going to get my M.O.H. and BM's and his family all up there. Or is there another way? Please help.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: families in different states

• The bulk of my family is from Ohio, FI's is mostly from Michigan and we live in DC. The wedding is in Ohio because it's most convenient for us as far as planning (my mom and sister AKA wedding planners are there). My bridal party is from all over the country and have no problem traveling for our big day. I think you should go what will be easiest for you and not focus on everyone else. As PP have said, a lot of people will have to travel; this cannot be avoided. As long as people have ample time to make travel plans, it shouldn't be a problem. And if they don't want to put in the time/effort, then I don't think you would want them there, anyway.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards