Nevada-Las Vegas

Some pics from the Silver sky chapel

We got our pics from the Silver Sky Chapel. They are good pictures but I kind of wished I spent the extra $150 to bring our own photographers in. We got $60 credit and we ordered some 4x6 and 5x7. Here's the link http://proofing.imaginestudioslv.com/p209433946 and the password is jonesj.

We haven't get our pics yet from Jim & Rowena from Lightsource now that one will be fun to look at. I cried in most of these chapel pictures :P.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Some pics from the Silver sky chapel

• Nice pics...I love the clutches for the bridesmaids
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • You look beautiful! Congrats! The pictures turned out great. My favorite is the black and white one of you both and the minister Smile
  • very nice!! thansk for sharing, and u looked beautiful! my fav is the one of the groom wiping his tear total kodak moment! congrats and best wishes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for sharing!  The pictures look nice!  I really like to two with the guys tearing up a bit and the ones of you both reading your vows to each other are so sweet!

You look beautiful too!  Congratulations!!
  • Yay! Thanks for sharing! Cute photos, and you look beautiful!! I feel like I find more and more similarities between our weddings... Silver Sky, Wicked Spoon, bridesmaid clutches... I love the clutch idea. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Wicked Spoon, and look forward to seeing more pics.
  • Thanks for sharing! I'm 3 months out and getting married there as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you all. :).

Emilia, yes we are like twin brides :). I will post my reviews shortly and I think my reviews are going to be super long.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much for posting.  I think the photos turned out great.  There are so many that looked especially touching, and you look beautiful.

I am getting married there as well, and have a few questions.  I like how the lighting is set up.  Did you request white and purple?  How would I best request a light setup similar to your's?  Did you use their flowers?  Is that the 12 rose boquet?  I've reached out to Iliana, my coordinator about the flowers, but she hasn't responded.  TIA!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Omg these pics are beautiful...made me tear up! My colors are blush n purple also...the silver sky chapel looks really good n compatible with those colors. I was stuck between COF n silver sky...im really leaning towards silver sky after seeing these pics, just awesome! Thanks for sharing, Congrats!
  • Alexi120, we requested the Blue color. The white lighting is on the back side and on the podium side. The blue lighting are on the left and right walls. Yes I used their flowers and I requested the Lavender color but the actual flower is more pink than lavender. It is the 12 roses bouquet. Iliana is great, you can always call her as well :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • beautiful :-)
  • I love the pictures! Thank you for sharing. We are getting married at the flamingo so it's nice to see what I have to look forward to photographwise. You look gorgeous!!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Alexi,
    Did you just email Iliana in the last few days? If so, I think she is off Mondays and Tuesdays unless her schedule has changed. She is usually really good about responding but I know some days she gets swamped and may take an extra day.

In Response to Re:Some pics from the Silver sky chapel:[QUOTE]Thank you so much for posting.nbsp; I think the photos turned out great.nbsp; There are so many that looked especially touching, and you look beautiful.I am getting married there as well, and have a few questions.nbsp; I like how the lighting is set up.nbsp; Did you request white and purple?nbsp; How would I best request a light setup similar to your's?nbsp; Did you use their flowers?nbsp; Is that the 12 rose boquet?nbsp; I've reached out to Iliana, my coordinator about the flowers, but she hasn't responded.nbsp; TIA!! Posted by alexi120[/QUOTE]
  • You looked gorgeous - I love how the photographer captured the guys tearing up...!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_some-pics-from-the-silver-sky-chapel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:6ebc4ed8-6e1b-4f1b-a60b-baf086f78255Post:74725581-017a-46a5-b645-2fb134b8619e">Re: Some pics from the Silver sky chapel</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alexi120, we requested the Blue color. The white lighting is on the back side and on the podium side. The blue lighting are on the left and right walls. Yes I used their flowers and I requested the Lavender color but the actual flower is more pink than lavender. It is the 12 roses bouquet. Iliana is great, you can always call her as well :).
    Posted by eviliciouz[/QUOTE]

I didn't think they look pink at all.  They're gorgeous.  I was hoping for a darker color, so I may go with purple lisianthus.  I emailed Iliana a week ago, and haven't heard back from her.  I figure she'll be calling me soon enough looking for the final payment. :S
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh wow..yeah definitely try to call her. These wedding coordinators sometimes are behind in replying to emails. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards