Snarky Brides

PIP POLL

Re: PIP POLL

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:a996ebf3-d1ec-4c46-9cb0-1b2dd887cbed">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meagh- thats not a beard!  Thats a 5 o'clock shadow! H has that by the end of the day when he is not rocking a beard
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

That's what I told him! And that was after about 10 days of growth when he was on leave. I think maybe because he's forced to shave everyday, that even a little bit of regrowth feels like a lot to him.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:a3c8c7df-6c83-4fd7-8648-cf55534e103e">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP POLL : I almost have H convinced I need one.  He just doesnt want me to have a nicer car then him.  He said if I could find one under X amount of dollars, I can get it.  I dont like his number though.  So im holding out.

<div>I need a new car, not badly but soon enough it will get to that point.  I'm going to have to be the smart one and get something dependable, because FI is king of the massive SUV/lifted trucks, etc.  I just want my Range dammit.</div>
  • Woo Hoo we finally almost saw, Dot ;) that's a good picture, you should show us more!

1.First pic of you and FI/H/SO.
    I don't have this on this computer

2. Eye candy.

3. If you could be any tv/movie/book character, who would it be?
    I dunno

4. Picture that best describes your work day.

5. If you had $98,345, what would you spend it on?

6+ bonus points for any random ridiculous pictures of yourself or SO or whatever
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:78f41996-0169-4065-b08d-c153cbbef71f">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP POLL : I need a new car, not badly but soon enough it will get to that point.  I'm going to have to be the smart one and get something dependable, because FI is king of the massive SUV/lifted trucks, etc.  I just want my Range dammit.
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

My old best friend has a white one.  Its pretty sick.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • edited March 2012
    I think our H's have similar beard growth Blue. H trims it like once a month, but a week later he looks like a lumberjack.
  • 1.First pic of you and FI/H/SO.
    Not the very first, but from my 21st bday, oldest one I have on my computer

2. Eye candy.
    See H above. Kidding,

Sydney Bristow - Alias. Man I loved that show.

Vegas!

6+ bonus points for any random ridiculous pictures of yourself or SO or whatever.
    Look at my fish!

And from that same day, the ugliest face I've ever made:

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:43edcf13-1f5c-407d-bfae-6368013ec504">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think our H's have similar beard growth Blue. H trims it like once a month, but a week later he looks like a lumberjack.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

Yup.  H is a hairy Italian.

I think he is keeping it shorter now because its greying.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nicole, that gif looks like someone giving a blowie, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1.First pic of you and FI/H/SO.

2. Eye candy.

(Yearlong trip to Greece and the rest of Europe)

6+ bonus points for any random ridiculous pictures of yourself or SO or whatever.

• SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    The earliest on I have on this computer. From abut 3 years into the relationship.

2. Eye candy.
    Girl: Emma Stone, because she's gorgeous.

Guy:
    Robert Pattinson (ONLY when he's cleaned up... and the vest definitely doesn't hurt!)

Olive Penderghast from "Easy A". Hot, sarcastic, kick-ass.

Annoyance

Books

Friends

My H with his parents awesome dog

My wedding shoes, because heels and I don't really get along.

A "coin" my H made that shows what he thinks is important: logic and bacon.

And some stuff that I think is awesome...

Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Nicole, Channing Tatum is so effing hot.  I would lick him from head to toe.
    panther
  • SEWF - I love Emma Stone's eyes. They're light, but they have this dark ring around the outside that make them look so cool. I want that.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:8746964f-b1ec-45a1-b3ab-57b632f55d83">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nicole, that gif looks like someone giving a blowie, lol.

Yeah I didn't tell you about my 'side job' ;) Ha I thought that same thing when I saw the pic, there just aren't too many good headdesk gifs out there!
  • I like this for real eye candy.... he looks even better all hairy and scraggly and stuff. lol.

• 1.First pic of you and H:
    He looks so wierd here because he always has facial hair normally.

2. Eye candy.

An amazing house

Diving:

Dancing:

Being attacked by a fish:

imageimage
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:a6fc3b51-7221-49ee-845e-b00d9699bd36">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like this for real eye candy.... he looks even better all hairy and scraggly and stuff. lol.
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]

Good for you! Got yourself a tasty little treat lol.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Haha! I want to play. :) I apologize if my PIPs are huge...

2. Eye candy.

(Fiji - for as many weeks as it would buy me)

(family photo + too many drinks = bad news for me. I'm in red.)

• jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

I was growing out blonde highlights, which in retrospect was a terrible idea, I should have just dyed it all closer to my natural color.

2. Eye candy.

Lizzie Bennet from Pride & Prejudice.  Smart, sassy and the object of Mr. Darcy's affections. 

It was about 32 degrees in the library the day this picture was taken.  I don't bundle up on a daily basis.

Random:

My first visit to Disney World, for my 30th birthday.

With my grandparents in Wyoming.  I fancied myself a cowgirl.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• I freaking LOVE Garden State, dannie.
    panther
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:dc7c581f-0ba2-4654-bf59-96177897ec77">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP POLL : Good for you! Got yourself a tasty little treat lol.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

<div>Well for "real" as in see my prior eye candy... haha it was a joke.  This is Jason Momoa and he is HOT.</div><div>
    </div><div>FI is my IRL eye candy... awwwwwwwwwwww <3. <-- Lame.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:8dbc0a5e-3d22-4c25-8349-b9f627bc88f6">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I freaking LOVE Garden State, dannie.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Right?  It's so awkward, but it makes me happy every time I watch it.  Plus I'm actually a Jersey girl (in whatever way is most unlike Jersey Shore).
    imageimage
  • My Husbands imitation of Brian Johnson.

And my REAL eyecandy!

• DOT YOU'RE A REAL PERSON

or just stealing real people's pictures :)

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    kd, that's a pretty good Brian Johnson impression!
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:1e0fdaa8-7ff0-4434-ae9b-25d7ff70e9d7">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP POLL : No it is me.  These were some of our engagement pics.  They turned out ok bt I got a craptastic hair cut about a week before.  And I am not sure what I was thinking with that sweater.  Eh whatever. 
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

Awesome pic Dot!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:1e0fdaa8-7ff0-4434-ae9b-25d7ff70e9d7">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP POLL : No it is me.  These were some of our engagement pics.  They turned out ok bt I got a craptastic hair cut about a week before.  And I am not sure what I was thinking with that sweater.  Eh whatever. 
    Ha.  I'm just teasing you!  Love your shoes.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• kd - is that second pic at Makapuu Beach on Oahu?
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:f74ad788-bc71-4779-8131-1013fa6fa952">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok Blue and Dmills confirm you have seen my face so I can take it down. 
    I will confirm, but I don't see any reason for you to take it down. I think you look great!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_pip-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:dedabf39-fdcb-4cb6-8ad7-e54d13ed7213Post:b078dbde-9bfd-4018-a19c-15712a0c79fe">Re: PIP POLL</a>:
    [QUOTE]kd - is that second pic at Makapuu Beach on Oahu?
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

No, its Secret Beach on Kauai
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards