March 2011 Weddings

not feeling very motivated

Im under 6 months away and i have so much to do and no clue where to start.
I am making all my own center pieces, all of my own ceremony florals (all silk) bouquets, arrangements, I need to order/rent table cloths and chair covers, finalize music, find shoes, guest book, toasting glasses, start addressing invites, etc....I got all of the big stuff (dress, venue, officient, musicians, cake, BM dresses etc) done very early on...now Im just stuck and lazy...
GIve me some motivation girls! :)
image pregnancy

Re: not feeling very motivated

• I am in the same boat!!  No advice but wanted to let you know you're not alone!!
    BFP Chart, EDD 4/21/13
    It's a GIRL!

BabyFetus Ticker

Photobucket

3 babies in Heaven (1 miscarriage in 2006, 2 ectopics in 2012 - EDDs 9/29/12 & 1/29/13)
    one on earth (DS born 10/29/08) and one in my belly. ?

WOOT!!! My TBBFF SweetC80 is KTFU!!!

my read shelf:
    Kari Plautz's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • GET MOVING NOWWWW!!!! lol. Sorry, I'm not very motivating. I have started printing out our invites. We did the response cards so far and I am gonna work on filling out those envelopes since we think those might be too small to put in the printer.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Im at the point where I love shopping for things but I dont want to put them together! haha
    Beginning to think I should have jsut hired people to do it. But I wanted to make it totally us, so I'll do it...but I dont wanna!
    image pregnancy
  • I'm doing a lot of DIY stuff for the wedding and agree that you just get to a point where you really just don't care anymore. I'm there, but I know if I do a little something every week, then it will be easier as we get closer to the wedding. Hang in there!

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) ?????? image

• I feel the same way. I am also afraid of changing my mind.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Im in  the same boat. I have almost all my big stuff done but I don't know what to do next . Ugh.
    Anniversary
  • Im afraid of changing my mine too...I already have about flowers, like I said Im doing all silk flowers, well I bought all calla lillies for bouquets thinking thats what I wanted....well now I dont want them at all...:) I guess once I start the projects and make them to my liking Im less likely to change my mind on them, that is if I love them!
    Im with ya lindz2002  Im doing it all alone myself. My mom doesnt see the 'bigger picture", my best friend lives 2 hours away, and my sister is too busy....so I do feel totally alone in most of this planning, my FI is just agreeable and loves anythign I do, which is wonderful but I need opions! I want it to be a stress free, fun time not be overwhelmed!
    image pregnancy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards