New York-Upstate

photography - matt ramos

I am having a June wedding in Albany and wondering if anyone had anything good/bad to hear about matt ramos photography??

thanks!

Re: photography - matt ramos

• edited December 2011
    We booked Matt for our July wedding.  I'm psyched to work with him - we love the stuff on his blog and his prices were right for us (we emailed like 12 photographers before deciding).  We haven't had our engagement shoot yet or our wedding so that's all I know.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    We are using Imagine Portrait Studios for our Albany wedding. Their photos are very similar to Matt Ramos but the price was better. They are super friendly and professional and we are so excited to work with them.
  • tambam1782tambam1782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the info!...He seems like a great guy to work with...I would love to hear how your engagement session and wedding photos come out and your experience working with him...you must be getting so excited, your wedding is coming up so soon:)

thanks again for the info:)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Notquiteblushing....were you recently in Chicago? It looks like the picture you have attached to your post is downtown chicago...that is where I live!
  • edited December 2011
    If you havent arleady i would call to reserve a date with him because when i first got engaged he was booked and that was a year in advance
  • jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're using Matt Ramos for our July wedding.  He very talented and easy to work with.  You can check his availability on his website but if your talking about June of this year, you may be too late. 

• jms2010jms2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry just checked your profile and realized it June 2011!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all the tips!! I think we are going to go ahead and book him, since we have the time to do so and he is actually already almost booked for all weekends in may, June,  and July of 2011!!! So he must be good, but looking forward to those who get married before us and can give me a heads up on how it was to work with him:)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-upstate_photography-matt-ramos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:124Discussion:4d95a9ff-b31e-4fa2-8f3e-c90eb7fecb93Post:9c1cac00-b5e6-413d-8e71-ac4f03bd5586">Re: photography - matt ramos</a>:
    [QUOTE]Notquiteblushing....were you recently in Chicago? It looks like the picture you have attached to your post is downtown chicago...that is where I live!
    Posted by tambam1782[/QUOTE]

Yes I was!  We went there for a quick getaway a few weeks ago.  My first time to Chicago, it was a blast.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Jamilynn627Jamilynn627 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another positive recommendation for Matt Ramos. We booked him over a lot of photographers in NYC. His work is amazing and he did a great job, despite a lot of obstacles (the weather was horrible the day of our wedding). He is also very pleasant to work with, which was invaluable on the day-of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards