Indiana

NWI Hair & Makeup

Does anyone know of a hair and makeup artist that will come to you on the wedding day for bridal & bridesmaids hair & makeup?  I am getting ready in Portage, IN & all I can seem to find are Chicago companies.  Thanks for your help!!

Re: NWI Hair & Makeup

• topchef33topchef33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are two makeup artists....I don't think they do hair though.

Krissy Vanderwoude;  krissyv.com

I'm using Maria Blanco for makeup; she does require a total of 3 people to book for makeup. Bridal makeup is $175 I think (includs trial) and others are $60 or $65. She doesn't have a site but I can get you her #.

I also know someone that lives in Portage who does hair and makeup on the side, but I don't know what she charges. I imagine she's pretty reasonable since it's side work. If you want her info I can PM it to you.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • brandi0507brandi0507 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a lady that comes to your house for hair. Im not sure about makeup. Plus shes very reasonably priced! Her name is Beth and I can get you her number. I just talk to her on FB. But she is doing my 7 bridesmaids for $240 total and mine is free :)
  • brandi0507brandi0507 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beth: 219-669-5354 and her email is seberski2009@gmail.com
  • KKertzKKertz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Anjelica Santillan from Hobart.  Her website is www.amodernface.com. She charges $130 for the bride which includes your trial.  Everyone else is $50. I am getting our hair done at a salon, but she told me when I booked her that she does have hair stylists that she could bring with her if you prefered everyone come to you. 
  • HippinhipsterHippinhipster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup done by my FSIL's friend who is a professional make up artist she does some crazy stuff for magazines and photographers but loves doing makeup for weddings and stuff too :) and she does hair too... here is her email  Emilyblakemua@yahoo.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morandi75Morandi75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi TopChef33,

I see we have the same venue Laughing.  Have you done a trial with Maria Blanco?  I'm considering her but would love to speak with someone else that has tried her prior to scheduling.  We have a year still left to plan but I'm trying to get as much done now that I can so that when my schedule is hectic later I won't have to worry about it.

Thanks!
  • kararenee12kararenee12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions! :)  I decided to go with Goddess Effect Artistry - they are traveling to me for hair & makeup & only charging a small fee :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards