Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Holidays are over!

Hope everyone had wonderful and safe holidays!  Did anyone receive any wedding related presents? 

My older sister and dad pitched in and bought me two $100 Southwest Airline giftcards to put towards our flight! I was so excited!

Re: Holidays are over!

• Options
    rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend gave me a bridal shower/christmas present and bought all of the dishes for our rehearsal dinner!  We are having it at her house in Vegas, so this was a nice surprise not to have to go to an outside vendor to rent dishes.

We also received two gift cards to a nice local restaurant so that we can have a night out.  I could really use it since I have been working 12-hour days and just finished my MBA last week.  Whew...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your MBA! I just finished my Master's in Teaching two weeks ago. It is SO nice to be done!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You lucky ladies with the finishing school and what not.  Well done.  I still have 8 months on my Masters in Education Administration left.

My mom, sister, and cousin threw me a bridal shower last weekend and almost everyone gave me gift cards so we (or I :] ) can get what I want most off the list 

My FI also gave me a necklace that he would like me to wear at the wedding...He is too cute
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

"Santa" bought us one of our honeymoon registry items, a portion of a night in an over-water bungalow!

• Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My gift from my DH was kindof wedding related. He gave me the TEMPTU airbrush makeup system since I fell in love with the airbrush I had wedding day.

Congrats ladies on your Masters degree. I should go back for mine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got some items we were going to register for so that was nice along with some nice cash that we are putting towards our photog.. .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards