Wedding Invitations & Paper

Cards & Pockets - Printing??

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone used Cards & Pockets for printing and how were their prices and quality? I was debating about ordering the paper on sale and bringing them to a printer, but the paper has not gone on sale and it's going to cost alot.  I keep hearing that cards & pockets are so much cheaper, so I just wanted some opinions.

Thanks so much! :) 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cards & Pockets - Printing??

• We are using them. We are getting 135 each of invitation, rsvp card, reception card, accommodation card, directions card, and a monogram sticker and it came out to approximately $10 a piece. I was expecting them to be a lot more expensive, then again I have nothing to base it off of. Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using Cards and Pockets. I ordered some samples and the quality is excellent! Also, I'm not great with creating stuff with Publisher or Adobe so Cards and Pockets will create a bacground or image on my invitations, and all enclosures for $30. For just the invitation it's $15! I thought this was pretty reasonable considering they will work with me to create something I like!

The estimate is about 1/4 of what I was going to spend ordering them! But then I need to wait and see what the cost is for them to do my printing as well....but even if it's 1/2 I'm great with that! Any savings is a good savings!
  • Thanks!!  I know a graphic designer who created a template for me, but I don't know if he can convert it into adobe, I was going to call and see if they could maybe help me out.

@Angee, so it was about $10 per invitation, did that include putting everything together?  I want to use envelope liners too and create stickers.  I read a review somewhere that someone paid, $300 to print everything...I think I'm going to call them tomorrow to get an idea since I will need about 140 invites as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am ordering about 80 invitations (pocketfolds) with all the peices and printing it will come out to just under $300. So maybe double it? Hope this helped.
  • Thanks everyone!  I definitely have a better idea and everyone is raving about the quality.  I will give them a call!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_cards-pockets-printing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:cea41234-3764-42be-9a09-ffef3566f124Post:8d5a0ffe-1bd8-4b87-87ea-a1f4b68359b5">Re: Cards & Pockets - Printing??</a>:
    [QUOTE]@Angee, so it was about $10 per invitation, did that include putting everything together?  I want to use envelope liners too and create stickers.  I read a review somewhere that someone paid, $300 to print everything...I think I'm going to call them tomorrow to get an idea since I will need about 140 invites as well.
    Posted by LDamiani[/QUOTE]

I just re-read the statement and what I put and I was incorrect...The $10 is actually $2.73/set and was for all of the enclosures. This did not include the pocketfold invitation or outer envelope. The individual who designed our invitations submitted the request for estimates to them directly for only the paper items. So, for 135 invitations, it came out to approx $390. (sorry about the oversight on my part!!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_cards-pockets-printing-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:cea41234-3764-42be-9a09-ffef3566f124Post:64755ea8-e793-4b8c-9418-39739101903c">Re: Cards & Pockets - Printing??</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cards & Pockets - Printing?? : I just re-read the statement and what I put and I was incorrect...The $10 is actually $2.73/set and was for all of the enclosures. This did not include the pocketfold invitation or outer envelope. The individual who designed our invitations submitted the request for estimates to them directly for only the paper items. So, for 135 invitations, it came out to approx $390. (sorry about the oversight on my part!!)
    Posted by angeepangee[/QUOTE]

NP, thank you! Wow, that is such a great deal!  Hearing about how happy everyone was with them makes me want to use them even more!  They are so so affordable!  My friend did pockets through an invite store and they cost about $1,500 bucks! Great saving ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, how many people are invited to your wedding? I think we're going with them as well. We're inviting 100 so we ordered 50. 1 per couple. It was under $100 and the paper quality was much better than the samples we ordered Paper Divas.
  • I need 120-130 invites, we are inviting about 250 people.  Our wedding is pretty big..lol..  I've ordered the samples from cards and pockets, and their great.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered a couple samples and just debating which one we want. My FI's opinion on anything wedding related is, "No" and "It's ok" LOL. So which ever one he says ok to I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards