• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Fortune cookie favors - how many?

I have decided to have custom fortune cookies as my favors, but the specifics keep changing.  First I wanted to package them 2 per guest in a 'placecard box'.  Then I decided it would be cheaper and more fun to have them in takeout boxes  on each table.

I was planning on doing 2 per guest, but now I'm thinking that that may be a too many,  maybe I should only do 1 per guest with a handful extra.  What do you think?   If you were a guest at a wedding, would you take more than one anyway?
murrayed

Re: Fortune cookie favors - how many?

• I think one is fine.  If they taste good, I'd like two, but as a fellow bride, I don't think you need to provide two.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 183 Invited image 99 Confirmed image 84 Regrets RSVP Date: August 20th
  • I thought about doing these.  I was planning on 2.  They're pretty cheap (at least the ones I was looking at).  
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm doing them - one per person.

You're not supposed to take more than one fortune after dinner is what I worked out in my head.
    TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • What a fun idea! I think that 1 is good. You don't need 2 fortunes :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker Photobucket
  • As a guest, I would like 1.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards