November 2013 Weddings

I need an amazing color for my beach wedding!

Im gettting married November the 25th at Daytona Beach, FL. I can't seem to find the right colos, and the ones I have found all see to familiar. Those colors scream sweet 16 instead of elegant wedding. I want an elegant color but cannot think of any kinds of combos or even just one color.

Re: I need an amazing color for my beach wedding!

• What colors are too "sweet 16" for you? Pinterest is a great place to find color ideas. Honestly, only you can decide what is the right color scheme for you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• humm this is a toughly why don't you go to pintrest and look for peoples boards on beach weddings 

but if it were me doing a beach wedding i would prob go with a tiffany blue because it is beachy and most people do it in a indoor reception

Good Luck and just remember this is not so important in the long term people only really remember the food and the music
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're doing aqua and lime with the entire bridal party in white.  I have seen a lot of brides do coral and sand/tan also.  Orchid purple is another great option that isn't hot pink.
  • I agree with the Pinterest suggestion.

When I think of a fall beach wedding, I keep picturing a few shades of blues (dark & light) and maybe some pops of coral (and similar shades).  It's all a bit more understated in my head...if you get my description.
  • I agree with the PP that said coral and sand/tan....that's what I planned on doing for a destination wedding before we decided to get married here at home
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_i-need-an-amazing-color-for-my-beach-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:4f3543eb-f479-48d2-9a63-eb85901eb90dPost:5f86593f-6e5f-4210-b315-38c9f0b9d465">Re: I need an amazing color for my beach wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with the Pinterest suggestion. When I think of a fall beach wedding, I keep picturing a few shades of blues (dark & light) and maybe some pops of coral (and similar shades).  It's all a bit more understated in my head...if you get my description.
    Posted by alk0511[/QUOTE]

This. My fiance and I are having a beach wedding in Florida in November and we're leaning towards the blue/coral combination! Blue is my favorite color and my fiance likes it because it's classic and not super girly. We're liking navy with the pops of coral maybe in the jewelry or in the flowers. The darkness of navy is a nice contrast with the tan of the sand the brightness of the outdoors and the coral is sorta beach-y.

I've also seen pictures on Pinterest where people are pulling out the colors of palm trees and beach grasses and using greens and tans. Looks cool and is unique.

Hope that gives you some idea! Whatever you decide will be great. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards