Chit Chat

Re: Bridal Party Gifts

When we are planning the Bridal Party gifts, do we include the Ushers on the Gift list?

Re: Re: Bridal Party Gifts

• Yes - you include every person you asked to help out on just about anything.  We are similarly getting gifts for the younger girls passing out programs, our friend who will be doing a reading... so on and so forth.
  • Anyone who has a role in the ceremony for which they are not being paid should be given a gift.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Yes, you should give them gifts.  However, I don't think they have to be as expensive as you would spend on the GMs and BMs.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_re-bridal-party-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:29ea436b-2cb8-490d-9bc6-959206314285Post:2f2178f9-2916-4adc-b6ed-1bf18bccd6ac">Re: Bridal Party Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone who has a role in the ceremony for which they are not being paid should be given a gift.
    Posted by aerinpegadrak[/QUOTE]

This!

It doesn't have to be anything really expensive, maybe a gift card to their favorite store or something. We had a few of the GM as ushers, so they kind of played double duty for us.
  • Hey Brides! I got married in August and I just can't get enough of this stuff! So, I made a blog for you! I am sharing what worked for me and what did not. I am giving up my secrets and DOS and DON'TS! I hope that this helps! check out the link to my blog:http://weddingdaygroundhogday.blogspot.com/
  • Hannahhannah-spamma you have been reported for spamming the site. See ya!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards