Wedding Etiquette Forum

AW your cute animal

Re: AW your cute animal

• i don't have pics at work but my dogs are awesomely cute.

Just got back from the vet --- Willow is gonna be ok ... she was severely dehydrated and had an infection in her intestines but thankfully it wasn't parvo. I can breathe again.
  • Diego - Fatboy, Meathead, Labalump and occasionally Jackass

Latte - Muppet, Sweetpea, Butters

Pudge - Grumpy Old Queen, Fatty, Mraurw (a noise similar to her meow that I can't spell)
  • Lucy is aka -

Lucy Goose
    Lucy Girl
    My Girl
    Lucy Lou
    Goob
    Goober
    Lucy Goob
    and also Lucy Douche when she's naughty.  Or Shithead
    panther
  • Oh thank goodness Musu. I'm so sorry. That must have been terrifying!
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • I am going to AW Annie, because we just rescued her on Sunday and she is the sweetest girl in the world.

meet annie! rescued 6.17.12 imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay Musu!  That is great news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Aww, I love Sasha. She looks like part Swissy and part...Border Collie?

Rufus also goes by:
    Schmog
    Pen Dog
    Houndis
    Hounder
    Tail
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_aw-your-cute-animal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5c0d0c8c-c150-4d38-b3e6-43c92478203aPost:dff2935f-c236-4da4-83ab-5ebfa43660dd">Re: AW your cute animal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Turbodog is Dizzle, TD, TD Ameridog, Scooty Puff Jr, Scootley, Cutely, The Scootman, <strong>Douglas Turbington Attorney at Law</strong>, Senor Foamy Lips, and Fuzzy Asshole. 
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

Heh.

That's great news Musu! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • And whoa I missed that Willow was going through a health scare musu - glad she will be okay!
    panther
  • Sasha doesn't really have a nickname. I call her Sasha Bear though. Her middle name is Elise. I had a Springer Spaniel and her first and middle names were Lexi Sophie. 
  • Thanks guys. I was like sobbing on the way to the vet, and called my mom in hysterics. I feel kind of embarassed that I cried in front of my boss before I left because I've only been here like 2.5 weeks so I barely know him. He was cool about it though.
  • Skittles is Skits, Skitso, Bean, Bum, kitty.

Veyda is V, Red, VV.

Roux is Gravy, Rouxtard, Boo
  • Here is my sweetie pie Gracie May.  She turns 1 tomorrow!

The day we picked her up...I always forget how small she was!

And here she is all grown up.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_aw-your-cute-animal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5c0d0c8c-c150-4d38-b3e6-43c92478203aPost:d9dfc661-dc56-4acf-96d8-50c6baeed329">Re: AW your cute animal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks guys. I was like sobbing on the way to the vet, and called my mom in hysterics. I feel kind of embarassed that I cried in front of my boss before I left because I've only been here like 2.5 weeks so I barely know him. He was cool about it though.
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

I am so glad she's okay, Musu. Pet scares are awful :(
  • MattsPenguinMattsPenguin member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    MuSu, glad to hear that Willow is okay.

Here's a picture of April playing with her bone:

One of my favorites of April is in my little profile pic.  It shows her awesome smile.  She totally has the corgi smiley face.

She doesn't have too many nicknames.  We mostly call her "little girl" or "pretty little girl".
  • Awwww, Annie is so cute too.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_aw-your-cute-animal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5c0d0c8c-c150-4d38-b3e6-43c92478203aPost:7bc61235-4921-4a9b-abe6-aadaee7eae1a">Re: AW your cute animal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, we also call Ruby 'Wiggly Butt.'  Because she has no tail, so she makes up for it by wiggling her whole ass when she's excited or happy. It's adorable. HBTK -- Your Annie is so cute. Congratulations on your new family member. :-)
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

Thanks, cfas! We got so lucky with her. She is housebroken already and just the gentlest dog. She's even nice to our nasty tempered cat! Haha.
  • Moose looks like a cartoon puppy he's so cute.

And Ruby is adorable, love boxers!!

Here's Jett!
  • I met a beagle once named Steve.  Lol.  I love that name for a dog for some reason.
    panther
  • Ella

Cleo

Ella being lazer dog, pew pew

Ella gettin' her crunk on (no animals got drunk in the making of this picture)

Cleo begging for treats

• Aw I found one of Turbodog when he was a wee tiny baby.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Love the pictures!

Here is my Bebe:

Sleeping with her tounge sticking out a bit!

Hanging out with FI:

• Thanks, Cfas.  It makes me laugh, and then think my dog kind of looks like a hussy.

Ruby was so teeny!  She's a boxer, right?  We had a cute little boxer in our obedience class, and she was so funny.  She was a puppy, so she was all floppy and couldn't do anything right.  At least she was cute doing it!!
  • Is Itty a Ragdoll? My parents have two Ragdolls and they are so great! If I ever get a cat, that's the breed I would get. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_aw-your-cute-animal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:5c0d0c8c-c150-4d38-b3e6-43c92478203aPost:7bc61235-4921-4a9b-abe6-aadaee7eae1a">Re: AW your cute animal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, we also call Ruby <strong>'Wiggly Butt.'</strong>  Because she has no tail, so she makes up for it by wiggling her whole ass when she's excited or happy. It's adorable. HBTK -- Your Annie is so cute. Congratulations on your new family member. :-)
    Posted by cfaszews25[/QUOTE]

I think boxers are notorious for this. Jett actually has a full tail and he wiggles his butt like a crazy dog when H comes in the house. I love it.
  • Mara, Sadie will knock your beer over to drink it if it's within her reach.  Alcoholic dog.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Here's mine.  She's a rescue from Puerto Rico, she's 9 years old. We had a DNA test done on her and it came back 25% Australian Catte Dog, 25% Chinese Crested and the other 50% was either too mixed or not in their data base.

Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_aw-your-cute-animal-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:5c0d0c8c-c150-4d38-b3e6-43c92478203aPost:284b3323-789d-4901-8a87-a670c78c0fcb">Re: AW your cute animal</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mara, Sadie will knock your beer over to drink it if it's within her reach.  Alcoholic dog.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]
    Ha! Nice.

Ella used to like Coors Light, but one time she got a taste of an IPA and now she thinks all beer is the devil.
  • For all the boxer lovers:

Diesel, my male

And my female, Kona:

• Oh wow, LC, he was a tiny tiny pup! So adorable! It took all my self control not to take all the little puppies home with me from the Humane Society, they are so squishable and loveable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards