Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

SA Wednesday

One short day at work stands between me and Turkey Day break... wohoo!
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: SA Wednesday

• winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Last work day of the week and we're getting BBQ today!

Then Muppets movie after work! YAY!
  • AshJohnson30AshJohnson30 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Out of ALL the things I could've forgotten...I forgot my CAR at work!
    But at least we selected our cake vendor Smile
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-62?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:36f7aeff-c33f-4f46-950e-872f75187ad7Post:9c8eeef3-c85f-4675-b40a-4f38625386ca">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Out of ALL the things I could've forgotten...I forgot my CAR at work! Posted by AshJohnson30[/QUOTE]

I'm confused...please elaborate!! Thats the one thing I always manage to remember since I'm <em>in</em> it.
  • edited December 2011
    Things that have me stressed:
    1. I am doing bridals Sunday and my hair & makeup girl has fallen off the face of the earth. I may end up at Toni & Guy or Sephora come Sunday morning/early afternoon. I am trying to keep my cool about things at this point
    2. I found out I have to go to meetings in LA the Monday after our wedding. They at least switched it from the week before, which saed me a lot of stress and booking a redeye flight home that Wednesday night before the wedding. So glad we aren't honeymooning til March!
    3. December means a ton of late nights, and high stress trying to meet an outrageous $ goal for our center. I am counting down to the 18th when I have no more late nights
    4. My trainer has me on a 6-week plan to get down 15 lbs by New Years. Worst time EVER to put me on something like this. I forsee a lot of spinach salads for dinner in my future.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

We've missed you, Wendi cakes! I'm sorry you're so stressed :(

If you are needing a last minute hair/makeup lady, I'm sure that Angie Williams could help out, she is a doll and lives right near you in Frisco!!
    www.awweddinghair.com

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-62?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:36f7aeff-c33f-4f46-950e-872f75187ad7Post:6eba3d95-6736-4351-b314-b65563da3a48">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]We've missed you, Wendi cakes! I'm sorry you're so stressed :( If you are needing a last minute hair/makeup lady, I'm sure that Angie Williams could help out, she is a doll and lives right near you in Frisco!! <a href="http://www.awweddinghair.com" rel='nofollow'>www.awweddinghair.com</a>
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

You are an angel. I am giving my girl til 5pm today then starting my emergency search.
    And i have missed you too!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • AshJohnson30AshJohnson30 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-62?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:36f7aeff-c33f-4f46-950e-872f75187ad7Post:9e61b5e6-4071-456f-88af-fbeb792a6d64">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SA Wednesday : I'm confused...please elaborate!! Thats the one thing I always manage to remember since I'm in it.
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

Lol yeaaa FI picked me up from work last night so we could go to a cake tasting and we both forgot to take me back to pick it up afterwards so this morning I woke up very confused as to where my car was
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-62?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:36f7aeff-c33f-4f46-950e-872f75187ad7Post:9c8eeef3-c85f-4675-b40a-4f38625386ca">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Out of ALL the things I could've forgotten...I forgot my CAR at work!
    Posted by AshJohnson30[/QUOTE]

We've done this with FI's truck too.  I pick him up from work to take him to appointments every now and then in the Plano area.  TWICE we have both forgotten on the drive back in to Dallas to go get his truck on the way home.  One time he realized it later that night before we went to sleep, but the other time he called me as I was halfway to Denton for school.  Had to turn back around, go home, and take him to his truck LOL.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards