**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: Dear______________,

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dear SNOW,

It wouldn't of hurt to get some sort of delay or snow day! We haven't used one yet & I am READY!! I know vacation is 2 weeks away but still--can you help a girl out?!?!?!? I am over getting up early & getting dressed with sweaters & boots--aside from freezing my azzzz off!! Snow already or bring on spring!!

Thanks,

Kim :)
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Board of Ed,
    Please figure out what you are doing, and let me know if I have a job next year. Thank you.

Dear CCSU,
    Please post your summer schedule so I can plan my honeymoon accordingly.

Thanks a ton! :-)
    Alise
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Mother Nature,

Thank you for the snow today.  I was looking for an excuse not to go to work and I think the ample accidents you caused on the Merritt saved me! 

Sincerely,
    Erika
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • Agey310Agey310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://connecticut.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dear-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:08bc62d7-e977-4cad-b386-634feef2f15fPost:9555f4cf-e810-4328-a12f-3fa967f7dc88">Re: Dear______________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Board of Ed, Please figure out what you are doing, and let me know if I have a job next year. Thank you.
    Posted by melko4886[/QUOTE]

Good luck, last year I was sweating out the budget crisis in my district and did not know that I had a job to come back to until the summer time. This year I moved up the senority ladder but am still by no means safe. Hang in there, things will work out!

Dear Neurology Professors,

Please cancel class tonight. I do not feel like driving all the way to New London to learn about the brain for 3 hours!

Thanks a ton, Adrienne
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Mom,
    I love you and the fact that you called me last night when you opened your shower invitation. I loved that you said "They are really pretty, who designed them?!", that would be me. So why when I told you I designed them, you then told me the colors were hard for older people to read?! Clearly you liked it, but you had to go there. *sigh* Thanks for the partial compliment, though.

Love,
    Melissa
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    TTC February 2013
    Melissa's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FMIL,

Why must you be so difficult with choosing your dress for the wedding 3 weeks before the actual date?  First, you pick the color my mother is wearing... THEN you pick the same color as the BRIDESMAIDS, decide to buy the dress anyway and tell me that its just a little bit darker than the girls dresses so it shouldn't be a big deal... I'M NOT HAVING IT!  and NOW, you're picking the same color as the groom's step-mom!  Why are those the ONLY 3 colors you are willing to wear!?!?!  Seriously!  If you lived near us, I would go shopping with you to find a dress but since we don't, PLEASE take my color suggestions when i make them.

With love,
    Cheryl
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Aetna,

You were supposed to reimburse me $220 for the out of pocket expenses I paid at the eye doctor. First, you process it under medical instead of vision so you reject my claim, then when I finally call to see what the heck is taking so long, you finally process it correctly, but then send me a check for only $51.00, ummm hello where is the other $170?! I then call you back this morning and all of your customer service reps are in a "training". Are you serious?!? Every single rep in the country is out of commission due to a training?!

-A frustrated broke bride who's counting on the extra $170 that you owe me!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dear-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:08bc62d7-e977-4cad-b386-634feef2f15fPost:9cb149ec-3b39-400a-8cb8-8fef5b861ac4">Re: Dear______________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Aetna, You were supposed to reimburse me $220 for the out of pocket expenses I paid at the eye doctor. First, you process it under medical instead of vision so you reject my claim, then when I finally call to see what the heck is taking so long, you finally process it correctly, but then send me a check for only $51.00, ummm hello where is the other $170?! I then call you back this morning and all of your customer service reps are in a "training". Are you serious?!? Every single rep in the country is out of commission due to a training?! -A frustrated broke bride who's counting on the extra $170 that you owe me!
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

<div>Totally know how you feel, I have Aetna and still waiting for my reimbursement after a month!!! No one there can give me an answer on the status of my claim..grrrr. </div>
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Whoever...probably Apple God,

Why did you let me break my MacBook(cracked the LCD screen by accident)? Was it because I was bitching about the iPad and how disappointed I was on the lack of features and flash support?? Now I have to spend $1500 on a new MacBook which is not cool for an unemployed soon to be bride!!
  • jenandcrisjenandcris member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear SNOW,

I got the day off of school and work for the next two days in order to go to NE MA to bring my cancer-stricken, non-English-speaking grandmother to Mass General. But YOU are deterring me from doing so! Everyone knows I am dead scared to drive over three hours in snow. So why are you being difficult? Now I need to reschedule her appointment. ):

Thanks. A lot.

Jen
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Snow,
    You annoy me and create havoc for my ride to work.
    At least you are not here tomorrow to ruin my plans for the Wine Tasting

Which on that note:
    Dear Wine Tasting, I've never needed you more!

Thanks
    Courtney
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jennylove810jennylove810 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Bank of America,

Don't allow me to pay my bill online 24/7, yet get sneaky and charge me a $39 late payment if I don't pay by 5pm Friday when the bill is due Sunday.  You need to make that distinction.  I paid Sat.  Sat = before Sun, and you suck.

Dear Apple,

You need to employ some women on your marketing team, because naming your tablet 'iPad' makes it glaringly obvious that zero women's input was heard.

Love Jenny.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dear-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:08bc62d7-e977-4cad-b386-634feef2f15fPost:d2d34042-c96a-426c-813b-e1faa78f151b">Re: Dear______________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Bank of America, Don't allow me to pay my bill online 24/7, yet get sneaky and charge me a $39 late payment if I don't pay by 5pm Friday when the bill is due Sunday.  You need to make that distinction.  I paid Sat.  Sat = before Sun, and you suck. Dear Apple, You need to employ some women on your marketing team, because naming your tablet 'iPad' makes it glaringly obvious that zero women's input was heard. Love Jenny.
    Posted by jennylove810[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hahaha...totally agree on the name iPad. I seriously almost fell off my chair when I was watching the broadcast. All I could think of was maxi pads.</div>
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dear-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:08bc62d7-e977-4cad-b386-634feef2f15fPost:0af5e290-9a53-4e0a-96f5-55ca7776963e">Re: Dear______________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Snow, You annoy me and create havoc for my ride to work. At least you are not here tomorrow to ruin my plans for the Wine Tasting Which on that note: Dear Wine Tasting, I've never needed you more! Thanks Courtney
    Posted by elmcity bride[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Let us know how it goes!!! YUMMM
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • tannymcgeetannymcgee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dear snow,

thanks for going away so I can make it to my dress appointment tonight!  my first one! 

and

dear body,

don't feel bad if there are some dresses that don't look good on you.  and if you are good i will buy you a 5 guys burger after.

love, megan
    Married 4/30/11
  • romyjm8romyjm8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Co-Worker,

Your kids are not that special.  They are your kids and yes, I'm sure you love them, but please don't make them sound like they are the best thing ever.  
    I  don't want to hear stories about them every single day. 

And, you are one of those parents, you know the ones you talk crap about.....THAT'S YOU!

Ok?
    Jaime
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Meterologists,

Way to drop the ball on this one.  I blame you for the many accidents and chaos at school today.  You told me this morning that there would be slight flurries.  3 inches later...boo!

Sincerely,
    A disgruntled teacher.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dear-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:08bc62d7-e977-4cad-b386-634feef2f15fPost:91f5d929-6368-4b28-bcb9-de59da1c1c0d">Re: Dear______________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear______________, : Totally know how you feel, I have Aetna and still waiting for my reimbursement after a month!!! No one there can give me an answer on the status of my claim..grrrr. 
    Posted by christikao[/QUOTE]

Ughh... well it turns out.. my eye doctor charged me for "extra things" and Aetna had to pay extra out of the $220 or whatever.. so I'm only entitled to the $51 since that's all that was left. I was on the phone back and forth with Aetna and my eye doctor alllll day. I'm never going back to that eye doctor! I had to pay out of pocket AND barely got reimbursed. I've never had to pay out of pocket for contact lenses. You should be able to have your exam covered and either a new pair of glasses or a supply of contacts. I need new glasses too! Booooo
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Murphy,

Why must you follow me like a shadow?  First I've been sick for 98% of my 2.5 months of marriage. And then this morning you decide that keeping me up all night sneezing wasn't enough, no you had to give me a flat tire with no working air compressors around.  And then when I said f- the compressors and deside to change the dang tire you make it stick so I have to call and wake up my DH on his day off to join me in the cold and help me out with my tire.  Really ontop of being sick and having a wet head did I really need to be outside for an hour this morning???  
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_dear-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:08bc62d7-e977-4cad-b386-634feef2f15fPost:be0145e6-5dc5-4d8d-b85d-339b3e5087d1">Re: Dear______________,</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dear______________, : Ughh... well it turns out.. my eye doctor charged me for "extra things" and Aetna had to pay extra out of the $220 or whatever.. so I'm only entitled to the $51 since that's all that was left. I was on the phone back and forth with Aetna and my eye doctor alllll day. I'm never going back to that eye doctor! I had to pay out of pocket AND barely got reimbursed. I've never had to pay out of pocket for contact lenses. You should be able to have your exam covered and either a new pair of glasses or a supply of contacts. I need new glasses too! Booooo
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

<div>Booo!! That blows! I can't believe your eye doctor charged for "extra" without you knowing. </div>
  • edited December 2011

Dear internet gods
       When I type in banquet halls in naugatuck into yahoo search could you just get me the banquet hall instead of 18 different site that are the same thing as the one i'm on. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards