Texas-San Antonio

Rehearsal Dinner suggestions

Hi ladies,

I'm looking for suggestions on where to have our RD. We are getting married 11/12/11 and our venue isn't available the night before. We'd like someplace that can hold 25 guests in a separate area not in with the restaurant guests. We are having barbecue for the wedding so preferably something other than that. I'm currently considering Paesano's North but would love to have some other ideas.

Thanks.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner suggestions

• edited December 2011
    La Madeline has a private room at all locations, and they are not usually busy for dinner service. (Plus the room rental is free with the dinners purchased)

http://www.lamadeleine.com/
  • kcb10kcb10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend had hers at Silo a couple weeks ago.  The food was delicious and we had a separate room.  I think it was pretty pricey because it was very elegant and fancy, but I didn't ask. 
  • edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the Lion & Rose (the North Park location).
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Pompeii Italian Grill (Nachadoches & 1604) has two private rooms

Macaroni Grill at the Forum has a somewhat private room. 
  • txcyclisttxcyclist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh I love Pompeii - I don't know why I didn't think of them. Thanks!! Keep 'em coming if y'all have more ideas. Thanks ladies!!
  • edited December 2011
    We had Pompeii for our rehersal dinner :) If you ask, I'm sure they will accomodate you! THey have that room as soon as you walk in (to the right) and the one by the bathrooms :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards