June 2012 Weddings

Re: EXPIRED

• peachykeen26peachykeen26 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Yeah. I had two wedding dresses.

And I didn't like my wedding band at first, but now I do.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I was obsessed with my shoes and now I'm worried about the reality of standing/dancing in them for hours and hours.  My dress will be dragging everywhere if I take them off though and I'll definitely trip & fall on it.  Not cute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loved my shoes, until I found out they hurt like a biotch

Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_is-there-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ece4ec5d-d843-403e-be17-7138fa905b94Post:2457caf3-d287-4339-9ea1-54d51f918958">Re: Is there anything....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I loved my shoes, until I found out they hurt like a biotch
    Posted by diamondx423[/QUOTE]

this. And my heel isn't even that tall, maybe 2"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_is-there-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ece4ec5d-d843-403e-be17-7138fa905b94Post:2457caf3-d287-4339-9ea1-54d51f918958">Re: Is there anything....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I loved my shoes, until I found out they hurt like a biotch
    Posted by diamondx423[/QUOTE]

<div>And this is why I'm not on my second pair of shoes!</div><div>
    </div><div>I stress and rethink every decision we've made. Like every single one, but at the end of the day, it won't really matter.</div><div>
    </div><div>At this point, I'm starting to worry more that my vision won't come to fruition like I see it in my head.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_is-there-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ece4ec5d-d843-403e-be17-7138fa905b94Post:1bc47aab-a613-44ac-9a90-963fb2e8c1dc">Re: Is there anything....</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is there anything.... : this. And my heel isn't even that tall, maybe 2"
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

Mine are about 3". I'm looking for a wedge to wear after the ceremony. Like, legit, switch them off before the receiving line.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My programs. I really like the idea but the paper looks cheap (it was printer paper). I wish they looked a little higher quality but the ceremony is only around 20-30 minutes so I'm not too concerned
  • One of our centerpieces. I orinigally had my heart set on one of them having a certain look but went shopping at michaels and found something I love even more! I also was dead set on chair covers and now can't see why I made such a big deal about it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yeah, I'm worried about the centerpieces....but our venue how enough of the "wow" factor that I'm over how they'll look!
  • My venue. I love it for itself, but everytime I see other ladies wedding images, I'm jealous of the super elegant buildings. Aquariums aren't exactly super elegant, though they're tons of fun. 

I'm also a little sad I never picked a wedding theme/color/image and stuck with it. My STDs, invites, rehersal invites and programs are all totally different. It doesn't have that cohesive look some other weddings have. 
  • Nope, my FI and I thought about everything (seriously) for a while and came to a concense about it all before we purchased/signed contracts for anything.  Today I'm still as happy with our decisions as the day we made them.
  • only shoes... i had 3 pairs, ended up wearing them to the showers.
    on the big stuff we decided and didn't look back.  No second guessing, it would only cause me stress!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards