Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Catering type services, but I provide the food in Orlando area

Does anyone know of a catering type service in Orlando that will allow that I provide the food from a restaurant that doesn't cater? I'm looking for a service to be provided with the following: Provide china, silverware, glasses and arrange on table Serve food (buffet style) and refill as needed Serve drinks Cleanup everything having to do with dinner after

Re: Catering type services, but I provide the food in Orlando area

• Start googling "party rentals" instead of "caterer" Caterers often provide the items you want when they also provide food. Rental places do it without food.
  • Ask it on your local board. See link on left for "Local Wedding Boards".
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_catering-type-services-but-provide-food-orlando-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:23Discussion:b69f0e72-0303-4bb6-9df4-f9c84ef0490fPost:9d1d4a48-a980-4d1c-8c9d-b74dcc7f4068">Re: Catering type services, but I provide the food in Orlando area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ask it on your local board. See link on left for "Local Wedding Boards".
    Posted by Sue-n-Kevin[/QUOTE]

<div>ditto, you might have a lot more luck with brides that are in the same area.</div><div>
    </div><div>And definitely search for party rentals instead of caterers :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards