California-Los Angeles

QOTD

Would you ever go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would love to(Skydiving) but I am not sure I can with my medical condition. I haven't looked into it. FI can't do it because of his life insurance. We make a joke about it though.

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would really love to go sky diving.  Maybe this summer when I'm finished with school.  I don't think I would be able to bungee jumping because I'd be too worried about the recoil with my back.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Oh heck no! I would be too terrified to do either of those.

Maya
    (ISSR Shiloh Shepherd)
    wedding websites
  • edited December 2011
    In a heartbeat!
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've ALWAYS wanted to go skydiving!!!!  Never been interested in bungee jumping (same reason as jagore).  However, with my back issues now, I can't do either.
  • edited December 2011
    Skydiving, yes, bungee jumping, no. I'm scared to death or heights, but for some reason with skydiving I think it would be so surreal that I'd be okay with it.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Let's see... I ride a motorcycle and shoot guns but I'm too scared to try skydiving or bungee jumping.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am way to afraid to try either of those....just watching somebody on TV do it makes me nervous! haha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've been skydiving a few times. Been meaning to get out and do it again. It's been way too long. FI won't go with me (wuss lol), but FBIL says he will :D

Bungee? Meh. I've done 'slingshotting'. Think bungee in reverse, where they send you up first then you free fall. That's super fun.
  • RizzWeddingRizzWedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to go skydiving and/bungee jumping. I'm planning on skydiving sometime before this year ends. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards