Maine
Options

Has anyone had I Do Spas come for your bachlorrett party?

I was just wondering, they are comming for mine at a house that we are renting on the coast. We are all so excited, I can't wait to see all my friends and get papmered with facials, massages, manicures and pedicures. Can you tell me how things went if they came to you? There are nine of us all getting services, but we don't have to worry about time. I can't wait to hear from anyone.
Thanks,
Susan

Re: Has anyone had I Do Spas come for your bachlorrett party?

• Options
    mikell22mikell22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just hired them for my Wedding day, but have not actually used them yet.  they have been great with all the customer service they have provided so far though:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really for your wedding day? Awsome. My girlfriend did say they have been great about returning emails and phone calls and working with our schedule :)  What are you having done for your wedding day? I didn't even think of that, hum.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! My best friend had I Do Spas come to her bachelorette party and the same friend also had I Do Spas come to her mom's 50th birthday party to pamper us all :-) They were great! There were probably 20 people at each party and they stayed right on time and did an awesome job. It's so much fun to get pampered with all of your friends at the same time. They bring little slippers and fluffy robes for everyone that wants one. It's just a really good time. Make sure you have lots of wine available :-) Getting pampered with friends and wine is the best!
  • Options
    mikell22mikell22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my wedding day they are coming to do hair and make up for me, my two bridesmaids and two guests as well.  It is $100 each for hair and make-up and they come right to your hotel!!  Which makes it much easier so we don't have to worry about making an appointment!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been thinking about them for my wedding day.  I should talk to my girls and see what they think.  I love the idea of not running all over the place the morning of the wedding.
    August 28th, HERE I COME!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards