Rhode Island

Limo Recs

I am wondering if anyone has a Limo company that you would recommend.  I'm having a hard time - I've emailed several companies and no one has gotten back to me.  The only quote I have received back is from Celebrity Limo, but I have nothing to compare their rates to.  What is the average rate for 3 hours?

We are looking for 2 limos, 10 person and 14+ person, bc we have a large wedding party.  All destinations are close by each other in northern RI.

Any info would be super helpful! Thanks!

Re: Limo Recs

• I used Rockstar and they were great. We did a trolley instead of the limo...much easier to get in and out of and had room for 30 people.
  • I would try Sentinel Limo at ww.sentinellimo.com. My friend used them and they were great.
  • I booked Arrow-Prestige in Warwick. Their rates were a bit better than most and they were very friendly, professional and helpful when I was making the reservation. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using Newport Trolley Service.  We got a really good deal for 4 hours and the trolley will hold all my bridal party without needing 2 cars
  • I second Rockstar.  They were great to work with.  We originally booked their 20 person limo bus but the A/C broke the night before and we ended up with the Rockstar bus which was awesome!
    Married July 2011; TTC since April 2011
    HSG and CD3 B/W - normal; SIS - one fibroid not impacting uterus; Several SA - low numbers across the board
    Moving right to IVF with ICSI
    ER: 8/17/12; 13R, 11M, 9F
    ET: 8/20/12; 2 "beautiful" embies transferred and 1 frobaby on ice
    Beta #1: 8/31/12 - BFP at 89!
    Beta #2: 9/3/12 - 315
    Beta #3: 9/10/12 - 6,109
    1st U/S: 9/24/12 - One little bean with a strong heartbeat!
    It's a boy!
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Blog: Project Make a Baby
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • For my daughter Sweet 16 I used Above all Transportation. They are located in MA. They were great and the driver oh my god, he was excellent!!!Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards