• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

Earl

Well, right now we're in the 30% probability zone, but it looks like we'll be in the 40-50% probability by the end of the day today. He'll most likely be a 2 when he comes up here. So Wednesday will be spent outside putting things away, and Thursday I'll be doing inside prep, finding candles and flashlights, getting some canned food, etc.
Wish me luck.
December 2010 siggy challenge - Caketopper:
cake crown Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Earl

• good luck! where is it headed? to the Carolinas, right?

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Last I heard he was going to keep going northwest until the carolinas, and then head northeast. He's supposed to go right across Nova Scotia (I'm less then 30 miles from the border with NS)
  • Good Luck...I'm on the coast in SC and just praying he keeps his same path and doesn't come this way!  I'll be praying for you all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2010-weddings_earl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:597Discussion:d8a045cb-e61e-48c0-9e61-22de89703e5aPost:0a86a515-d822-4c33-8222-fb610ba72f9d">Re: Earl</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck....wow...I couldn't imagine.
    Posted by redshoes17[/QUOTE]

<div>I can!! I remember Ike like it was yesterday.</div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck, stay safe, and stock up on water. Even when you think you have enough, you don't have enough.</div>
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • We'll definitely stock up on water. We have a well, so when the power goes out, no more pump. We've got a bunch of bottles we'll be filling, and putting some water in the bathtub for flushing and washing up. And I got my mom to get some gas for the BBQ. I THINK I'm thinking of everything...
  • You forgot the booze!  and board games.  Those are essential hurricane supplies.  Also, I remember wishing we had some canned vegetables during gustav.
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lol, well, we have some board games, and we've got some beer, a couple of mikes, and some vodka and rum. We're set ;)
  • ....I had to reread your original post to figure out what you were talking about. You'd think I'd keep abreast of the hurricanes living in Florida!

Good luck in the bad weather. Hopefully a 2 won't be toooo bad. Sit in the bathtub with your beer and your man! Lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards