Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hey girls!

Just popping in to say hello!  Hope everyone is doing well.  

My little guy arrived on 3/2/10 - can't believe that was over 3 weeks ago now!  We all adjusting to each other around here...he is very very sweet.  :)   My DH is back to work now and my mom just left this morning after visiting, so LJ and I are officially on our own now!  :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Search & Win
My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!

Re: Hey girls!

• edited December 2011
    So cute! Congratulations!!!!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    He's absolutely adorable!! Congratulations!!!!
  • themissizzthemissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I have come out of hiding just to say hello!  Next time you're in Pgh, we must meet LJ :)

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    Aww he is so cute!  Congratulations!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! I can't see the pic at work, but I'm sure he's a cutie. What does LJ stand for? I'm glad you all are well!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi KR! How are you feeling? He is so cute Laughing

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    Hey KR. :)    LJ is so adorable. Smile    And you're on your own! How exciting!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jaimed99jaimed99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Such a cutie! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks all!

K, I'm feeling great now!  I had an emergency c, so I'm finally back to going up and down the stairs, driving, etc. Yay!  

Stace, I'm thinking about you!  Stick, little one!   We'll try for a Pittsburgh trip early this summer!  

Kim, his full name is James Edward - he's a IV, so we are calling him LJ after "Little Jimmy"...which is what everyone in DH's family calls him.  :)  The only way I would name him James Edward was if we called him something other than Jim/Jimmy!

Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Er&JerLemEr&JerLem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi KR - adorable!! :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, mama!

How is your first day at home on your own going?  How long do you have off work?

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • CLW102409CLW102409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

CONGRATS!!  LJ is beautiful!! 

image Ivory
  • edited December 2011
    S, we are hanging in there!  It is a constant stream of changing, nursing, pumping (he hasn't gained weight - just maintained so far, so we are pumping and supplementing with EBM), him snoozing a little, me eating a little and then we start the whole process over again.  I'm off for 11 weeks, yay!

Search & Win
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, the little guy is keeping you busy!  Will 11 weeks get you to the point that J is off for the summer?  Or is he going to teach this summer at all?

LJ is so freaking cute, seriously.  He totally doesn't look like a newborn!

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    KR!  He is adorable!!!  Are you super tired?  Yay for 11 weeks, that's pretty generous of your company.  Sorry you had to have a c - I hear the recovery is much more difficult. 

OT - Stace - I've been waiting for you to lurk to see if you were with child again - I remember reading you were going to try and conceive in Feb!  Yippeee!  How are you feeling this time?
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hi KR! Welcome back!

Your little man is adorable!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and congratulations again!  Glad you and the little one are doing well!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • LisaS1010LisaS1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I don't post often - but he is adorable!  Glad to see you both are doing well and Congrats :)

Lisa and Karl - 10/16/2010
    Photobucket
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Briv, I feel sick and biitchy.  Perfect time to temporarily return to TK.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_hey-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:4f60c539-c90d-4810-bc09-50c5d2899163Post:b5096ca9-2e6d-4e9c-91ad-e4e0884181af">Re: Hey girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Briv, I feel sick and biitchy.  Perfect time to temporarily return to TK.
    Posted by crazystace[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>LOL!   Love it!

</div>

Search & Win
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm brand new here, but I wanted to say congratulations! Your son is adorable!
  • moslimosli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    such a cutie! congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    How sweet!!!
  • edited December 2011
    KR-Good to see you back!  We've been thinking of you!  Your baby is too freaking cute!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_hey-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:4f60c539-c90d-4810-bc09-50c5d2899163Post:69764b8f-3cae-429e-b68c-37e3de35cbd4">Re: Hey girls!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey girls! : LOL!   Love it!
    Posted by .KRM.[/QUOTE]

LOL - snark away!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • kime31kime31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats - he is adorable!!
  • lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is so adorable KR!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello KR and congrats! He is so adorable. I am glad you guys are doing well.
    Wished you lived in Pitts so the nanny in me could come help out! Haha I love babies. Send some pics when you have time!!  Have fun with him. They grow up fast.
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • jezebelljezebell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He's a cutie!  Congratulations! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards