New Jersey

hair and make up trial pics

hi girls just had my hair and makeup trial - i really love the back of my hair torn on the front its a bit plain - i like the makeup very simple ( i did just eat lunch before these pics si the lip color is kinda fading). Link to pics below

http://tinyurl.com/yd8nzgu
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: hair and make up trial pics

• edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous! Who did your makeup?
  • grace_anngrace_ann member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I went to hair comes the bride nj for both
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'd do a little more makeup, especially more blush.

The back of your hair looks really nice, but I agree the front isn't working. I would do more height and maybe a side bang.
  • edited December 2011

I agree with Melissa.  I would do more makeup. You need some more color in your face, you look a little washed out in the pics.

I also agree on the hair. The back looks awesome, love it.  The front however is blah.  Maybe try more of a side part with a sweep to one side.

~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Agree with the ladies.  The makeup needs a bit more pow especially because the photographers camera is going to be even more powerful.

The back is stunning.  Maybe she could do a little something like that in the front or the side sweep.  The front looks like an everyday I pulled my hair back look but the back, wow that's fabulous.
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! that's what I thought about the front especially when i saw the pictures - and the makeup is my fault really she wanted to go with more blush and lip and I told her no  so i will defintely consider more for day of
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love the back of the hair! Agreed that the front could use a little more pop, but overall I think you look really nice.

May I ask where you got that hairpiece?
    edited December 2011
    mbcdefg - i got it on etsy from seller portobelloI really like it and thought the size was perrfect
  • edited December 2011
    I love the back or your hair, but agree that you need a bit more in the front.
  • edited December 2011
    omg i loveee the back and sides of your hair- you look gorgeous! but i must agree, a lil more blush and maybe accent your eyes a lil more - they're beautiful so play them up more.. its your wedding day - shine! and something needs to be done to the front too - maybe a curl in the front or put the back up a lil higher? you look beautiful but good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards