Wedding Reception Forum

What would you suggest to add to this centerpiece?

We are getting married in an open air chapel by a lake and reception is taking place in a country club that shares the parking lot with the chapel.  We were thinking about having short wide vases with a water lily floating in it.  However I feel like that may be a little too plain by itself.  Our colors are greens and blues. Do ya'll have any suggestions.  I'm horrible at this creative stuff.  He's actually the one that came up with the water lily idea.

Anniversary

PitaPata Dog tickers

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!

Re: What would you suggest to add to this centerpiece?

• If you want something simple, see if you can find a variety of blue or green vases (or both) to use as the lily bowls.  Put a square cloth napkin or piece of fabric underneath the vase in the opposite color of the bowl - so a green napkin under a blue bowl and vice versa.

Since tables at weddings tend to be so cluttered with table numbers, menus, place settings, extra drink glasses and people's belongings, I tend to like simple centerpieces.
  • i kinda have the same idea, what were thinking about doing is putting jewels in the bottom of the vases.. then puttin 3-5 tealights around them...hope this helps...
  • like pp said, jewels, or colored stones or marbles?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards