September 2012 Weddings

Wedding website

Has anyone started a wedding website yet?

So far I'm cool with the Knot counter that say I have 800+ days. 

If yes, share your details

If no, when do you plan to do one, if at all.
80 said yes image

Re: Wedding website

• I kinda started one on weebly (sp?) just to see what all it can do.  I haven't done anything to it, though.  I think once we make it past september we can say, "My wedding is one year and ____ months away..."  Then it will be safe to start playing with it :)
  • LOL - yeah I feel the same way.  It's still a long ways away and sometimes people look at you funny.
    80 said yes image
  • No.. It's still too soon. I am just enjoying The Knot for right now... It does everything... Love It.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree I dont plan to tell anyone about the website until September roles around. But I did start a little here a little there so I dont have to spend a lot of time filling in little details when I dont have the time.
  • I haven't started yet...maybe I'll start Sept of next year.
  • I haven't started one yet. I'm not planning on making one until it's about March or September of next year. 

• i just started playing around with the one on here, just for fun. but it did feel a bit odd being it is so far away..probably will start taking it seriously next year.
    -kristine!

image 233 made the cut!
    image 186 are ready to party!
    image 47 are party poopers!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've started working on the web site, but I've set it so that no one can see anything yet. This project is going to be annoying for me if I wait until later to work on it, so i'm starting it super early so I can work in small doses. So far it has been fun and I add things as I go along.  My FI help's out too and we have time to work out details without too many distractions.
  • I just started one last night even though we technically haven't set a date yet.  I don't plan on telling anyone until I get the major details ironed out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have started my wedding website. its not much now but it is up and running.
  • I don't think it's too early, especially if you want to get some of the details out of the way now. I haven't had time yet to start mine but I plan on getting it up and running at some point soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've created a blog through BlogSpot for mine (link in my siggy). I'm a pretty avid blogger, so this was just a natural move for me. Plus, because we both have Gmail accounts, and Blogger is a Google entity, it was easy for us to both be admins and be able to post entries and pages (not that she's doing much with it...)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Check out our wedding blog/site!

"Cause every time I try and tell her how I feel/ it comes out "I love you"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards