Connecticut

Ceremony Musicians

Is anyone using (or have you used) live musicians for your ceremony?  Who are you using?  What was the cost?  How long did you book them for?  I just sent out emails to a few groups.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
215image 174image 41image

Re: Ceremony Musicians

• edited December 2011
    Hi there - I used Millennium Music.  Kathy(owner)  was fantastic!  I had a trio of violin, cello, and flute.  I booked them for 1.5 hours @ $750.  You can tailor the packages by number of instruments and timing.  Music was amazing and so easy to work with.  They are based in CT and will travel to wherever your ceremony is. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    where are you located? I'm in new haven and we got some recommendations from the church music director. since they have worked with them before it was helpful...

hth
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We used The Wildwood Groups. It was $425 for one hour for a trio (flute, violin, cello).
  • memj09memj09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used OBrien Strings and they were amazing.  We paid $650.
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had a friend play for us since i couldn't find anyone within out budget.  if she had said no, though, my next step was going to be to contact the Hartt School at University of Hartford.  they have an amazing program...you should be able to get a few students to do it much much cheaper if you need lower prices!
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow babydoll.....that was certainly an unwarranted response.  way to be constructive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards