New Hampshire

Invitation Help

Hi there ladies,

We are getting married in June and I am stuck on invites! Everything I see is either too expensive, or I don't like at all. Where are some places here in NH that you ladies are using? Or what online sites have you ladies used? We are having 200 guests, so I am looking at no more then $2 an invite. If anyone has any suggestions..let me know!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitation Help

• edited December 2011
    We found ours at AC Moore and printed them ourselves.  It was really easy and less expensive than having them printed. We got lots of compliments on them.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am not sure if they are in your price range.  I spent $450 on 100, but mine were pretty complicated (see recent invite post), but that was for everything outside of the pocketfold.  I used Talk, Paper, Scissors out of manchester.
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Call Elaine at Paper Poutpourri.  Sweet lady that works within your budget.  If you do meet her tell her Jenn said hi!

Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    I looked through TONS of samples (that would have cost us much more than $1.00/each) from a local printing company, and I didn't like a single one.  

We ended up getting ours on sale AND used a coupon at Michael's.  I believe that they totaled 66 cents a piece.  They had a tri-fold 'jacket', and when you opened it up, then invitation was glued to the middle, and I put a directions card and a card with our website on the right side.  Then, they also came with wide satin ribbons to tie around the whole thing.  I LOVED them! They were very easy to design and print.  I would definitely recommend considering this as an option! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Bed Bath and Beyond. They have a seal and send option that I plan on using. Super cheap, they do the printing for you, and you'll save money on postage! 

Click Me :)
  • edited December 2011
    I used Vistaprint and did them online
    Anniversary
  • Kfudge0714Kfudge0714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using 123print.com

This is what mine look like:

• edited December 2011
    I used Vistaprint. I had a 50% off coupon, I think I got the Invites and the RSVP cards for around $50-$60. (100 of each). The quality came out great as well. There are 50% coupons all the time with them as well.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    We're designing and printing them ourselves.

Pocketfolds from Cards and pockets.  We need 200 of them. (.80c ea)  Because they were metallic they cost a little more. 

Purchasing cardstock, printing and cutting ourselves. 

We purchased two stamps, ink and an embossing tool with the powder.  ($40)
  • WOW! Thank you all so much for all your input!!! I felt very stuck on invites and now have so many options to look into, thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Looks like I may be a little late on this!  Hopefully this helps!

We're also using 123print.com - SUPER reasonable (I ordered and scoured through what seemed like a hundred samples at various price ranges), and fabulous quality for the price.  I've already ordered and sent out our save the dates (bliss sophisticate), and they turned out SO much better than I expected!  And for less than $20 (100 postcard save the dates), can't complain!  Don't get me wrong, there were definitely nicer options out there, but I couldn't justify spending a ton of money on something that's going to be thrown out.  They look great and do the job, and from what I've seen, the most reasonable option out there. 

Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are looking into a place called "Invited" in Hampstead. They do custom made stuff or things from the book. I love their custom stuff because it's so different and unique.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • etsy.com is another good place to look
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards