Nevada-Las Vegas

bookit.com??

Anyone use bookit.com to book flight and hotel?  They seem to have some of the best prices on the internet, which also makes me pretty leery to use them.  I googled them and saw a lot of complaints, but I'm sure that can be said with any company.
76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: bookit.com??

• jkhoutzjkhoutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just played around with it and the price jumped up a bit because there's quite a few fees...
  • edited December 2011
    I used bookit for a trip to Cabo San Lucas, MX in 2009.  No issues until a hurricaine was predicted to hit the area.  We had to pay extra to get our hotel and flights changed, but it all worked out for the best.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    All of my friends have used book it for their trips. No complaints from them.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all for your input!
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Venetian10Venetian10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got ripped off by bookit.com. Don't use them ever. I was making a flight reservation for2 people, the price was $246.00 per person, I entered my credit card and they charged $642.00 per person to my credit card. I emailed, called and faxed a complaint and got nothing from them but sorry. No refund , nothing. I will never use them ever again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards