Nevada-Las Vegas

Welcome bags

Is anyone doing welcome bags for guests? How do you get them handed out? Do you have to do it yourself or do the hotels do it?

I also need ideas of what to put in them if anyone has done one. Thanks :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Welcome bags

• I am just going to give mine to each person as i see them the day before the wedding.

I am going to make a coupon book, my favors, aspirin, shampoo, body wash, tooth brush and tooth paste.

I also would like to put some booklets and brochures in them but don't know where to get them?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • I'm having my meet and greet at our house, and the guests will ake them from there. I contacted LVCVA and got free Vegas guides, maps, pins, plastic bags, and mint tins. I added a small bottle of water, tootsie rolls and some do not disturb signs that I made. Pics in my bio:)
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We're not doing welcome bags, but you may want to check with your hotel before doing them.  I've heard of hotels charging a per bag fee, having other requirements, forgetting to give the bags to guests, etc...  If you can do a meet and greet, that'd be the best time to give them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards