as they unite in marriage
saturday, august tenth
two thousand and thirteen
three o'clock in the afternoon
Location XXX
Address of Location XXX
City, Alberta
Reception to follow

I will also be including an insert with our wedding website for additional information and to RSVP.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitation Wording-Feedback please.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_invitation-wording-feedback-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:088f36f8-b206-44a5-88ce-7da4ff067d92Post:76b5b88b-b9ce-4339-abb2-5263d36b6edb">Invitation Wording-Feedback please.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Together with their parents Kxxx xxx xxx and Gxxx xxx xxx joyfully invite you to share in their happiness as they unite in marriage saturday, august tenth two thousand and thirteen three o'clock in the afternoon Location XXX Address of Location XXX City, Alberta Reception to follow I will also be including an insert with our wedding website for additional information and to RSVP.
    Posted by koryn21[/QUOTE]

Others will give you more, but capitalize Aug and Sat. and I believe there is no "and".  Just Two thousand thirteen.  (It's kind of like on checks where the and is in place of the decimal so it becomes 2000.13, but most people don't know the difference).

• Thanks ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards