Florida-South Florida

I thought this would be easy!

One of the first things I bought for the wedding were my invites. They were in the colors I wanted and I've based pretty much my whole color scheme off of the invites. I bought them about oh, 8 months ago! It is now time to do the invites and I'm kinda not wanting to do them. MUST FIND THE MOTIVATION!
Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
image -mich-

Re: I thought this would be easy!

• edited December 2011
    im sure they are great! i know how you feel because invites were very hard for me... just think that most people wont even remember the invite by the time the wedding is over...and again ive seen your stuff so im sure the invites are just as nice!
  • edited December 2011
    I was in the same boat! But it felt good to get them out.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe you need a knottie g2g to help with your invitations??
  • edited December 2011
    Lynette-A G2G would be goooooood!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    Haha... you're more than welcome to plan one... I have ZERO time!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh Lynette-let's see what I can do. I don't even know where to begin.

image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    Just make a post about wanting to put together the next g2g... and ask when people are available. If you want it soon, then pick and date and see who's available. Then you just need to figure out if you want to do it at a restaurant or someone's house.

Get a list of emails and create an evite.
  • edited December 2011
    If you want to have a g2g where people help out with wedding tasks (like we had a while ago), then you just need to offer up your place... or find someone who is willing to do that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards