New Hampshire

Re: Dear FI

• edited December 2011
    Dear Fi,

I am so glad you've become a little more involved with choosing a reception venue.  We have two to see today, and they're the two you really wanted to see, so I'm so happy you're coming! I was pleased that even at the places you didn't like, you asked questions and participated.  

I know it's been really busy lately- grad school has required tons of work and time and I know you're ready for it to be over.  I'm so proud of you! 

love, e
    Anniversary
  • jrich7686jrich7686 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I am sorry I've been so stressed out lately-- I promise, once we pick the venue & finally set the date there and with the church, I'll calm down a little bit. I do wish you'd stop putting off things that should get done.. but I will try to be more patient with you.
    All my love,
    Jess
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Can we go to bed early tonight?  And can you do all the dishes so I don't have to?  Pretty please?
    Love,
    Me
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI-

I am sorry I got you sick :(  I really like this living together thing without an extra person.  I look forward to a time where it will just be the two of us!

Love you,
    Em
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • siriuscielsiriusciel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for falling asleep on the couch last night. It really helped to get a good night of sleep after the day at work yesterday. Also, thank you for telling your mom that you really want me to be happy and have the place I want most for our special day. It was a special moment she shared with me and I could see the same happiness in her face that I have in my heart! Kiss

Love you,
    Your soon to be wife
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    dear fiance,

thank you for being so supportive during this big transition.  it is really helpful and wonderful.  with that said, get your a$$ in gear and start making some calls about jobs!  and you are cute.  and i hope the next 4 months fly by!

love,
    your soon to be wifey.
  • redvi01etredvi01et member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Brandon,

OMG I can't believe we are going to be looking for houses and just got preapproved for a mortgage! I am so excited and can't wait to have a real home with you, but I am also SO NERVOUS about finding the right place and about us being able to be real homeowners! We can do this together, but I am going to need your support when I get crazy and worried about it all.

Love you,

Jillian
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, 

I wish you would have come and stayed with me while my parents are away. I know it means you would have an extra long drive to work...but I really enjoyed it last time.

Also, I am really hoping you get this job. Not because I want you to move out (I know you can't wait) but because you have been so disappointed with the last few things not working out so things need to start going your way. 

Love you!

Love, ME
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear fiance,

Thank you for a wonderful week.  We were too busy, we were sick, but somehow we got through it together.  This is the family I've always wanted.

XO Gigi
  • kloirekloire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for helping put all of the favors together.  Actually thank you for everything you have done over the lat 15 months.  We are almost there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards