Florida-West Coast

Have you ever heard of this - renting wedding flowers?

I was at The Rusty Pelican bridal open house today and one of the vendors I spoke with rents silk wedding arrangements.  She's in Treasure Island, but she delivers to Sarasota and all around the Tampa/STP area.  I asked her a bunch of questions and one was about delivery.  She said if she's booked solid for a certain date, the bride can come and pick them up if she has a van.

She said she has flowers in all wedding colors/themes.  I think the idea is brilliant!

This was the first time I met her, but she seems very nice and accommodating also.

For anyone who wants her information, here it is:

J. Baldwin
Designer Bridal Florals & Accessories
727-360-2195

Re: Have you ever heard of this - renting wedding flowers?

• HappyMrsKHappyMrsK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My SIL rented flowers for her wedding. Mainly because she and other family members have severe allergies to real flowers. It was also quite a bit cheaper from what she told me.
  • edited December 2011
    The owner was telling me it was 1/4 the cost of something, but the band made an announcement and I didn't hear the whole thing.
  • JustineR314JustineR314 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my sister rented silk flowers for her wedding, it was a nightmare!! when the flowers got there they were covered in dust!! we found that out the hard way by discovering some of it on her dress, for my wedding we used DD's Blooms Florist, she travles far and her prices are verry reasonable, she really works with you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards