Connecticut

Photographer Questions

Has anyone used or heard anything about any of the following photographers:
Studio 1923
Steve Depino
Victoria Souza
Also, what questions should I ask the photographers when meeting with them this week?
Thanks!

Re: Photographer Questions

• blipsettprblipsettpr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make sure you find out how many photographers you get and for how many hours.

Also that you get to own your pictures at the end on some sort of disc so you don't have to keep going through the photographer to get your pictures.

I would ask to see if the price includes your engagement pictures, etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • megbrooks2011megbrooks2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are working with Studio1923 and love them and their work.  We looked into Steve DePino and Victoria Souza...really loved their work too, but the price and package for Studio1923 was better for what we wanted.  Steve's was really a la carte and Victoria's was just a little bit more then Studio1923s.  But you really can't go wrong with any of them!  Goodluck and have fun with it!
  • Vanessa630Vanessa630 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're working with Studio1923. Love them!!  Definitely set up an interview.  I interviewed about 10 photographers and completely clicked with Jerome and Jen. I put a lot of time into finding the right photographer because personality is so important.  

We just got our engagement pics back a couple weeks ago.  Hopefully I'll get a chance to post a few tomorrow.  

Let me know if you have any other questions!
  • edited December 2011
    They are all good, we just clicked better with our photographer, if you want to check her out her website is http://www.catherinefiehnphotography.com  Yes, ask about the disks so you can print your own photos and how long they have been in business and how long it takes to get your proofs. I've heard horror stories in that area and that was one thing I liked about our photographer you get you proofs in about a week. 
  • edited December 2011
    Studio 1923 was on my list but ultimately we went with Val McCormick (www.valmccormick.com) She's amazing! If she isn't booked for your date already she is worth looking into and fits in with the styles of the photographers you mention. I would ask to see a real wedding or an example of the final outcome of images.  Good Luck this was one of the most important vendor choices for us. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards