Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

AW/Checks - I went shopping :) PIP

I went to the MOA last night and did some shopping!  I wanted to buy some new outfits for our E Pics that are coming up.  I ended up with a bunch of cute stuff...but got home and realized I bought alot of darker colors when I was hoping to get brighter shirts for our pics...darn, I might have to hit up the mall again! 

Also, while we were there I stopped by the Coach store because I really wanted some Coach sneakers to wear for the wedding...I figured they'd be adorable and more comfortable to me than heels or flip flops.  My dream shoe would have been purple, but they don't really make them.  I ended up with a gold/khaki pair and I am going to put some purple laces in them to jazz them up a bit!  Super excited!

June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: AW/Checks - I went shopping :) PIP

• edited December 2011
    LOVE them!!! I'm wearing Chuck Taylors so yay for another tennis shoe bride! The Coach ones are adorable!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Totally NMS (but I hate when I'm branded), but yay!  I do really like the sneaker idea for weddings :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am wearing Coach Sneakers too!!!
    PIB- I got mine at Macy's they were having a sale and knew it was meant to be!! haha. Mine are White with Gold Cs.

Kaylas16 I like your style!!
  • edited December 2011
    legg - I think you may have been my original inspiration to wear tennis shoes :) I love that they are comfy and I can wear them whenever after the wedding!!

Shan- Yours are ADORABLE!  I like your style, too ;) especially because I see you're colors involve purple as well!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Love your shoes kayla!!  They look so comfortable and so fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was another sneaker's bride - but mine were blue sketchers.  I danced all night and didn't have to worry about my hem being too long when I took off my shoes because I never needed to.  It ROCKED.
  • edited December 2011
    Glad I could help ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards