• edited December 2011
    I flame unfunny.
    Anniversary

• crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame Oncor.
  • edited December 2011
    I flame Verizon for whatever was going on with their cell service yesterday. Not being able to send texts or make phone calls was obnoxious and frustrating.
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • shayNnikshayNnik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today I flame FI, who thought I'd catch on to his sarcasm yesterday about my 1 hour gym time not being enough. Needless to say, I wasn't in a sarcastic mood.
    imageimage
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MUST HAVES: Clothes, Groom
    WISHES: Wedding planner(check!), Honeymoon, Blue Petyl Bouquet
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like small flames.
  • crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:6bd0faad-65ae-4ea1-b497-e82c6f48dacdPost:e86f5de4-2c92-4a90-91fa-8ad3daf51f08">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like small flames.
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

Like Candles?

:)
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:6bd0faad-65ae-4ea1-b497-e82c6f48dacdPost:4c1881db-68ac-4c3d-8f72-9c6b38c3c495">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Like Candles? :)
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

Like the little ones you guys are doing!  Short and to the point! lol
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll keep it going!

I flame the husband. First he stole my favorite pillow and then my covers. Ugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I flame unexpected, annoying houseguests. Yes in-laws, I'm looking at you. Well, not really since I'm at work, but I've never been so happy to be at work in my life. I'm stoked for what you have in store for me this weekend. ::que sarcasm::

I realize that I look like an ungrateful, terrible daughter-in-law but I believe they were sent by God to teach me patience and understanding. It hasn't kicked in yet.
  • edited December 2011
    I am glad your kid is doing well in my class, but I'm not sure what help I can offer for the classes he is failing... maybe you should email those teachers?
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I flame everyone who canceled on coming to my wedding the day after I turned in my final numbers to the caterer. I waited until the last possible day to do it too! Yell
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I flame sunday drivers in Friday am rush hour traffic. Left lane does not equal 20 mph below the speed limit, thanks. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:6bd0faad-65ae-4ea1-b497-e82c6f48dacdPost:ced938b1-5c99-4d92-944d-1a8d77455165">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame everyone who canceled on coming to my wedding the day after I turned in my final numbers to the caterer. I waited until the last possible day to do it too!
    Posted by TexanTreasure08[/QUOTE]

Ugh, that stinks.  =(  Do you know if you can call them up and say you had x number drop at the last second?
    Anniversary

• juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To continue on Courtski's flame....
    I flame my ILs for the past three weeks.  First, you say you're going to come last week but tell us the week before that you're not coming since you won't see the other son except for two hours.  Then, you call last night TELLING us to come to Houston next week since you're too lazy to come to Dallas to visit us.  Well, no, I'm sorry.  We have plans.  We're going to Angela's wedding and we're going to see West Side Story on Sunday.  Maybe you shouldn't wait until the last minute to do everything.  Some people make plans well in advance so that they know what's going on.  Ugh!!!!!!

Sorry to brake the short flame tradition of today but I had to get this off my chest.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:6bd0faad-65ae-4ea1-b497-e82c6f48dacdPost:a6fbfd13-0cb0-4f77-9e68-823185744b7a">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I flame Verizon for whatever was going on with their cell service yesterday. Not being able to send texts or make phone calls was obnoxious and frustrating.
    Posted by kristan1022[/QUOTE]

Verizon services something for work, and our server was down throughout the entire company a few days ago. I couldn't send or receive any e-mails. So frustrating.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_fff-76?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:6bd0faad-65ae-4ea1-b497-e82c6f48dacdPost:7910cc5a-ac4c-4e65-8cb3-04b93d595782">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Ugh, that stinks.  =(  Do you know if you can call them up and say you had x number drop at the last second?
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I don't want to mess with it. She's already refunded me $200 for a verbal agreement we had that I forgot to get in writing, so I don't want to bother her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards