Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Last Dance Idea

So, for our last dance at the reception we've decided on "Time of my Life" from Dirty Dancing. And my AMAZING, SWEET and SELFLESS groom has agreed to try to learn the BASIC dance moves from the movie... so we are gonna bust out a dirty dancing last dance.... I'm SO EXCITED!!!
I had always loved this movie and as a child wanted my "nobody puts baby in a corner" moment. And now I will get it! :)

CANNOT WAIT!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Last Dance Idea

• Options
    Helsy85Helsy85 member
    First Comment
    We considered doing this for our first dance! but we are both too lazy to learn it haha! but i hope you have an awesome time doing it! im jealous!!
  • Options
    This is my favorite movie ever and I would LOVE to do something like this! Unfortunately neither FI or I are very good dancers so we're going to pass lol but best of luck to you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Haha sounds fun.

I can't think of that song now and not think of Crazy, Stupid Love though..
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    My favorite movie ever, i think we may just have to steal this idea!!! so cleaver!!
  • Options
    "Goodnight Moon" by Go Radio is a very sweet last dance.
  • Options
    My favorite song (and a super romantic song, IMO) is Lady In Red by Chris Deburgh.  I plan on putting on a red dress for the last hour of the reception, so we can dance to Lady in Red.  Also, my friends and I have a tradition of playing Don't Stop Believing by Journey as the last song of all of our weddings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards