African American Weddings

I's married NOW!!!!! Mrs. McCoy checking in (PIP)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got in today from our Honeymoon in Hawaii :)

May 20th was perfect. Everything turned out just the way I imagined it :) (there was that ONE family member who brought her 1 year old -_______- to an ADULT Only Reception.) Other than that everything was PERFECT! I married my Prince Charming :):):)

A few things I can say (now that I've experinced being a bride) SMILE SMILE SMILE!!! The camera is always on you and ppl will be taking pictures of you all the time, lol. Also take a moment to soak it all in, it is very true what they say that day does go by very fast. 

Alright I'm done talking...lets look at pics :)

My BM's pretending do be the Surpremes, LOL

My best friend and my sister-in-law

My mom and niece the flower girl

ME!!!!!!

Our first dance as husband & wife

Mr. and Mrs, McCoy

The fake smile started to kick in at this point, lol

Me and my husband :)

Anniversary Photobucket

Re: I's married NOW!!!!! Mrs. McCoy checking in (PIP)

• Congratulations! Gorgeous pics. Hope you enjoyed Hawaii (used to live there in my childhood, would love to return one day). Your pics definitely got me more anxious for my big day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • CONGRATULATIONS Mrs. McCoy!!  Have you gotten use to your new name yet?  You were a beautiful bride and I can't wait to see more pics :)  And thanks for the advice about smiling Laughing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Everything looked beautiful including you two! Congrats!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Congrats! You looked so pretty!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    Congrats Mrs McCoy!!!! Beautiful pics!!!
    Anniversary
  • Great pics. Congrats Mrs. McCoy!
    imageAnniversary
  • Congrats on becoming a Mrs. and you looked very pretty!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio - Update 6/8/2012 LilySlim Weight loss tickers

110 Ready to have a Good Time image Final Head Count

• Awwwwwwwwww beautiful!!! Congrats!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats and those are the prettiest purple dresses......
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_is-married-now-mrs-mccoy-checking-in-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:81bb093d-c149-46d7-a7fd-78c67fd04f26Post:d096076e-c9f8-4709-8b52-1872a202fb23">I's married NOW!!!!! Mrs. McCoy checking in (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got in today from our Honeymoon in Hawaii :) May 20th was perfect. Everything turned out just the way I imagined it :) (there was that ONE family member who brought her 1 year old -_______- to an ADULT Only Reception.) Other than that everything was PERFECT! I married my Prince Charming :) :) :) A few things I can say (now that I've experinced being a bride) SMILE SMILE SMILE!!! The camera is always on you and ppl will be taking pictures of you all the time, lol. Also take a moment to soak it all in, it is very true what they say that day does go by very fast.  Alright I'm done talking...lets look at pics :) My BM's pretending do be the Surpremes, LOL My best friend and my sister-in-law My mom and niece the flower girl ME!!!!!! Our first dance as husband & wife Mr. and Mrs, McCoy The fake smile started to kick in at this point, lol Me and my husband :)
    Posted by bre92882[/QUOTE]

What a stunning couple and beautiful wedding party. The ladies look great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations. I really like your bridesmaid dresses. You look amazing...your dress was one of my mom's favorites on me:-)
    Anniversary
  • Looks great!!  I love the advice on keep smiling, will definitely remember that!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats !!! I love the dress..such a pretty bride ! Your girls looked pretty ! When my cousin got married..she said because she smiled so much her cheeks started hurting even her fake smile hurted lol ! So I don't know what ima do cause you can't help but to smile !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Congratulations!  
  • Congratulations, your wedding looked beautiful and you were stunning!!!!!!!!!!
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Congratulations.  I loved your classic wedding style. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• You are BEAUTIFUL! Congrats MRS!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats! Great Pics
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 176-Made the Cut
    image Final Count 152-Are #Team Morris Wedding.
  • Congrats on your day! You looked great I'm glad everything went well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    beautiful
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Thanks ladies :)
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • EVREY1 LOOKD BEAUTIFUL!!!Especially th bride.

You look so happy.  God Bless
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You looked beautiful!!! Glad everything turned out great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Beautiful! Congrats!!
  • You look beautiful!! Congrats!!
  • You look gorgeous and your bridesmaids look great too.  Congrats MRS!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards