May 2013 Weddings

Some More Checks!

Today while I was a kohls I noticed this necklace in the display case that I thought would be beautiful for my bridesmaids. I decided to keep walking cause it looked very expensive. After I thought about it all morning I decided to call and find out the price. The necklace was $100 dollars off and I had 20% off. I decided to order them online and can't wait for them to come in. I'm so glad I ordered them yesterday because they sale ended today! Here's the link if you want to check them out: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/jewelry/crystaljewelry/necklacespendants/sterlingsilver/PRD~1076890/Artistique+Sterling+Silver+Crystal+Ombre+Teardrop+Pendant++Made+with+Swarovski+Elements.jsp

Also, I have ordered my cardbox and place card holders from theknot classifieds last week. They came in the mail and I <3 them. I highly recommend checking out that board!

On Tuesday we're going to the bridal salon to get all my bridesmaids and flower girl sized so there dresses can be ordered. They're all having different dresses that are the same color (Lilac) and one of them is being discontinued so it needs to be ordered by August 1st.

Oh and on top of all of these fun checks I'm getting done this week.. Today is my good friends wedding so excited Smile

Re: Some More Checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards