New Jersey

Thoughts: when should us MG's leave?

2»

Re: Thoughts: when should us MG's leave?

• kathymariekathymarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_thoughts-should-mgs-leave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:45d4e6b7-c9ee-47a9-9777-ccb117753058Post:5b6428cc-0a24-49d9-97f9-32504605e987">Re: Thoughts: when should us MG's leave?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think us MGs should leave when springbride tells us it's our time to leave.
    Posted by DS0305[/QUOTE]

*snort*
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, did I stir stuff up on here or what?  Now all your attention will be on the girl that posted about her not wanting her BM's to be pregnant. Ladies, honestly I don't not care if you are on here for the next 10 years. If this is how you pass your free time so be it.  I was just making a comment but it seems to be newbies on here are not allowed to make comments.  My wedding is in 3.5 months away and at that point I will be busy buying a house and no longer on here.  I honestly have gotten more advice on some of the other boards then this NJ board.  I come on here to read some of the caddie post that are made to get a good laugh.

Caketime thank you for stating how bring up my divorce is out of line but its ok.  When I got married 10 years ago to the love of my life I never in a million years thought I would be divorced.  Life happens and everything happens for a reason.  I hope none of you go through it but I am sure some of you will and the last thing you will want to do is have to justify your divorce on a message board.

Cherylanddan I just asked where you were cause since you did not join in on the conversation I thought maybe your got your wish and was banned.  Thanks all.
  • kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_thoughts-should-mgs-leave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:45d4e6b7-c9ee-47a9-9777-ccb117753058Post:643dc29f-7e48-436e-ac9a-d5d0db7b846f">Re: Thoughts: when should us MG's leave?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tif while I understand why you said what you said and I agree springbride is out of line there is no reason for you to have brought up her divorce.  Completely out of line and uncalled for.
    Posted by caketime[/QUOTE]

Because rude questions get rude responses.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_thoughts-should-mgs-leave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:45d4e6b7-c9ee-47a9-9777-ccb117753058Post:08b03e46-98bf-4c8d-b9e0-1bd5f0d07f86">Re: Thoughts: when should us MG's leave?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thoughts: when should us MG's leave? : Because rude questions get rude responses.
    Posted by kewltif[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Agreed. </div>
  • edited December 2011
    While yes, a rude response was called for you what you did was callous.  
  • kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_thoughts-should-mgs-leave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:45d4e6b7-c9ee-47a9-9777-ccb117753058Post:57515bce-44ce-485d-97f3-e5ca0f036c9f">Re: Thoughts: when should us MG's leave?</a>:
    [QUOTE]While yes, a rude response was called for you what you did was callous.  

Perhaps. It is how I feel though and I'm just making an observation.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Wow.  That actually makes me look at you differently if you really feel something like that is fair game.
  • kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_thoughts-should-mgs-leave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:45d4e6b7-c9ee-47a9-9777-ccb117753058Post:269bcdb5-853b-4979-860e-925cee0fb13d">Re: Thoughts: when should us MG's leave?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow.  That actually makes me look at you differently if you really feel something like that is fair game.

Look at me differently? What in the world do you possibly know about me?  I'm not just trying to throw out the nastiest things I could possibly say (trust me, there are plenty of other obvious holes in her argument), but I think it's quite rude to tell me where I should be on my anniversary and imply that I don't have a good marriage if I'm online with my "addiction." 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree she was rude and should not have said that.  I agree she should have gotten a horribly rude response back.  But I am not going to go back and forth with you on this because we will not agree.  You think you were right to bring up her divorce and I think you were horribly unjustified to do so.
  • edited December 2011
    Never did I imply that you do not have a good marriage.  I said that these boards can be addicting and its easy to get sucked in and come home and log in to see what has been posted.  It being your 1 year anniversary and you logging in to post shows how addicting it is. The fact it has been a year and you are still posting shows that you are addicted.  NEVER did I say you do not have a  good marriage and I am truly sorry if that is how you took it.  I know nothing about you and your marriage and would never say you have a bad marriage.  All I did was make an observation with how often you still post after a year that you are addicted to The Knot.  So I do apologize  if your think I said you have a bad marriage I did not mean it to come across that way.
  • kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_thoughts-should-mgs-leave?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:45d4e6b7-c9ee-47a9-9777-ccb117753058Post:81d5bb78-e0b1-4c2d-9456-ea08f93d60bc">Re: Thoughts: when should us MG's leave?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree she was rude and should not have said that.  I agree she should have gotten a horribly rude response back.  But I am not going to go back and forth with you on this because we will not agree.  You think you were right to bring up her divorce and I think you were horribly unjustified to do so.

Fair enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards