Texas-San Antonio

Anyone heard of David Castillo Photography?

I found him through craigslist and really like his work and prices, but am unavalible to find any reviews online. Has anyone heard anything on his work? Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: Anyone heard of David Castillo Photography?

• edited December 2011
    Yes!!! He did my engagement pics and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! He is fun to work with too!! Whats your email and I can send you a few pictures :)
  • edited December 2011
    i would love to see samples and get his contact info.  does he have a website? phone number?  craigslist link?  i've been looking at photographers too.  thanks!
    autumn_hour@at@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    I would love some samples of his work and contact information as well. I have been going crazy looking for a photographer that I really like. If you don't mind sharing his details, we would appreciate it!

Kimberly & Iain
    krquesada@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    Ok ladies, sent an email to you two.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!  Your engagement photos are really nice!!  I'll definitely be checking him out. 
  • edited December 2011

I loved all the pictures he took, it was extremely difficult to pick even 5 favorites!! LOL Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    I would love the info too! I've been going nuts trying to find a photographer that I like that is within our budget. TIA :)
  • KatshiaKatshia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi I was wondering if you could send me some of the engagement pics he took still? My e-mails tokyogal90@yahoo.com, thanks! To everyone else, his e-mail is david.c.castillo@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards