April 2012 Weddings

PSA-65 cent wedding stamps available online

Hi all, If you've been waiting, like I have, for the new postage stamps to come out before you mail your invitations, they're out. I couldn't get the wedding cake stamps at my local post office, but they just became available on USPS.com They're under 'other postage' in the buy stamps section. Happy mailing!

Re: PSA-65 cent wedding stamps available online

• :)  Thanks for the update.  I pre-ordered from them on Tuesday, but haven't gotten any confirmation that they were going to be shipped or not.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Thank you so much...I was dreading having to put on a 1 cent stamp!
  • I had to get the one cent stamps...at least they were Tiffany lamps and not like George Washington or something. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • yeah, wish I knew the stamps were going up! I had my first bridezilla episode at the post office yesterday! I had just bought the 64 cent stamps last week, you'd think they would have said something.. so I went to drop them off just to get the bad news I had to add a lampshade to every envelope.. gee.. thanks!!!  It'll be a good laugh someday.. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_psa-65-cent-wedding-stamps-available-online?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:611c8549-48df-49e9-b755-d490a7a4b101Post:9f5c3ff5-32cb-454f-b8ac-53f957e30c58">Re: PSA-65 cent wedding stamps available online</a>:
    [QUOTE]yeah, wish I knew the stamps were going up! I had my first bridezilla episode at the post office yesterday! I had just bought the 64 cent stamps last week, you'd think they would have said something.. so I went to drop them off just to get the bad news I had to add a lampshade to every envelope.. gee.. thanks!!!  It'll be a good laugh someday.. 
    Posted by jennrs000[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, same thing happened to me. It's annoying for sure. But hey, better that they get there than be stamped with return to sender and you have to get new envelopes, you know? And really, people don't look at the envelope or even think about it for more than like 2 mins, tops. </div>
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • We bought a whole bunch of "garden of love" forever stamps before the price increase, and they JUST came in a few days ago. There are 10 different designs in a whimsical style, and all the stamps have a heart somewhere, and the word "love" on them. They're a little cutesy, so they're not for everyone. Our wedding is small and casual, so they'll fit right in. And I agree with PP who said thy nobody even looks at the envelope.
    Honeymoon Siggy Challenge: Cruisin' Alaska!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    image 83 image 46 image 22
  • Does anyone know how long they take to ship?
    mikeandtine.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Normally they only take a few days from the time you order, but I still haven't received a shipment confirmation, despite ordering over the weekend.  I'm afraid they might be a bit longer, since it is a new release.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards