Getting in Shape

Favorite Body Part!!

I figured since we all talk about what we can change about our body & what we don't like, we should talk about what we DO like about our bodies! So.....

what is your favorite body part(s)? (or if you don't have a favorite body part, your FI's favorite for you? or an area you get complimented on a lot? :) )

when lifting, what is your favorite muscle group(s) to work out?

330image Invited
0image Accepted
0image Declined
330image Waiting

Re: Favorite Body Part!!

• edited November 2010
    What is your favorite body part(s)? Legs/Thighs
    Your FI's favorite for you? Butt/Hips and Face
    Area you get complimented on a lot? Face ( People don't tell  me I have a nice butt or legs, they usually say you have pretty eyes, or a pretty face and my FI tells me often how "gorgeous and pretty"  he thinks I am...so although I think I am "ok" the fact that he says it "alot" I had to put "Face"). I don't know what he is going to say or do when I turn 80...lol...
    When lifting, what is your favorite muscle group(s) to work out? Quads (Strangley, I like doing deadlifts and squats)
  • I like my butt and I love working on my legs
  • edited November 2010
    what is your favorite body part(s)? shoulders & abs
    your FI's favorite for you? butt & legs ( i wore yoga pants the first night I met him & he still comments about how nice my butt looked...lol too funny!)
    area you get complimented on a lot? similar to you, phillybride, people say my eyes too, but as for muscle groups, butt & legs
    when lifting, what is your favorite muscle group(s) to work out? shoulders, biceps & triceps

PhillyBride...please do my deadlifts!  I hate doing hamstrings! hahaha :)

330image Invited
    0image Accepted
    0image Declined
    330image Waiting
  • What is your favorite body part(s)?  butt

Your FI's favorite for you?  probably same -- but he's pretty complimentary all-around

Area you get complimented on a lot?  strangely, shoulders (defined but feminine, with minimal effort -- thanks, Mom!) 

When lifting, what is your favorite muscle group(s) to work out?  I guess back -- I really like the seated row, for some reason.  But as I don't have a gym membership anymore, it has been a while!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • i really like my hands (i think i should thank mom for that one) and FI always compliments my shoulders and back :)

• veritasatori--i am jealous of your effortless, defined shoulders!  Mine are defined, but definitely NOT effortless hahahaha!

jaytee--love your response about the hands!  :)

330image Invited
    0image Accepted
    0image Declined
    330image Waiting
  • What is your favorite body part(s)? Now-Face, legs.  Thinner/better shape-collar bone area, stomach, legs
    Your FI's favorite for you? He's never really said anything in particular, though I know he likes my butt and my chest-but he's a guy right?
    Area you get complimented on a lot? Arms and legs.  My legs and arms look muscular without being too bulky pretty easily-they look best when I'm thinner of course, but I don't carry my weight in my arms and only somewhat in my legs.
    When lifting, what is your favorite muscle group(s) to work out? I'm mostly a cardo fiend, but I do like to work my back and shoulders because it just makes me feel more powerful.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I like all of me!  Fiance seems to like my T and A's the most.  Most people compliment on my height and overall beauty.  I like to do weights in relation to my legs and thighs...I hate doing arms and back stuff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Favorite body part - waist
    Most often complimented - eyes or hair
    Favorite to work out - abs.  LOVE the burn!
  • What is your favorite body part(s)?  I love my eyes, am starting to love my hair...and my face is starting to look so much better!

Your FI's favorite for you?  He's so great in supporting ALL of me, but lately he's been complementing my butt and face more and more!

Area you get complimented on a lot?  I am getting complements overall on how I look. My face is thinner, and my mid-section is obvious that my efforts are paying off. (I'm told that I'm going to waste away soon, doubt it...still about 50 pounds from what I consider a healthy body weight (BMI says overweight, whatev))

When lifting, what is your favorite muscle group(s) to work out?  I don't lift much, but I love to work my legs. They have a ton of strength, mostly my quads.
    Always Daddy's Little Girl
    kimdad-2

Mr. vs Mrs. Food Blog
    (Updated 6/12/11, please vote for the next dish!)
  • what is your favorite body part(s)? I love my hair and face overall!!

your FI's favorite for you?  hair, eyes, lips, butt

area you get complimented on a lot? hair and eyes

when lifting, what is your favorite muscle group(s) to work out?
    I'm becoming a junkie for working my arms and thighs, mostly squats and lunges for my thighs and curls and various wieghted exercises for my arms!

• What is your favorite body part(s)?  I love my tummy!

Your FI's favorite for you?
      myeyes.  I would love them too if they actually worked :P

Area you get complimented on a lot? ummm, I was told that I looked very professional today

When lifting, what is your favorite muscle group(s) to work out?
      I don't lift.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards